SAU Community

Sau - Show 'n Shine & Bbq Lunch

Jamezilla

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question... if i sign up to be a vic member on the day with my money and form etc.. can i still enter my car... probably snt good enough to win anything hehe but 'd still like to

-Ruffels

Reminder to all Members Gavin from Xremeline Car detailing offers a 10% discount to all members on washes and Details..

Might be worth giving him a call and asking about a price to have you car all shined up for an Event like this

Link is a Members link to his details.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=88450

Adzmax... Adam... goofy looking metrosexual guy with spiky hair and a Johnny Bravo sorta face.

WTF?? How did I miss that jab Shan? You'll pay dont' worry.

With regards to membership cards etc, ALL memberships have been completed. If you still have not received mail please let me know. Thanks.

WTF?? How did I miss that jab Shan? You'll pay dont' worry.

With regards to membership cards etc, ALL memberships have been completed. If you still have not received mail please let me know. Thanks.

i received my mail - many thanks :) however, i was reading on the forums that there's the membership card that enables you to get the certain discounts associated with being a member. unless that's the cams card? meh no matter, i'm not looking for any discounts right now anyway.

Stonington Council decided on Monday to cancel our application for the use of Como Oval due to fears of destroying the grass to due recent rain (what rain???)

Last night James and I went with these guys to 6 different alternate locations. Its been narrowed down to 2 venues that is being decided based upon whether there is a game of cricket this Sunday at one of them. We find out this morning.

Full details and maps will be posted by lunch time today and all members will recieve and email shortly afterwards with details as well.

Sorry for the stuff around - feel free to ring Stonington and cry at them because Como oval was a perfect location!