SAU Community

Sau - Show 'n Shine & Bbq Lunch

Jamezilla

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a Bikini "Girl" Car Wash going?

I think we could raise some funds for SAU Vic.

if you find chicks that will do it for free...

and if those chicks are good looking enough that people would want them in bikinis washing the car lol

each of those things alone is easy enough to find...but bother together is the hard part.

Cazz: Good to see - can't have Ash's less-than-showroom example take the R31 prize by default ;)

sxygtst: Sure you can come!

The entry of cars is limited to members, but anyone can come and have a look.

Cazz: Good to see - can't have Ash's less-than-showroom example take the R31 prize by default :)

No problem there... as long as there is no engine in it.

but if i get busy we might have a motor in it for this day butcertainly no show spec

This is gonna be one busy day, got the R31 Skyline Club cruise on sunday nite as well. w00t. You bringing your beast ACSPLIT? Looking for someone to drive another car for me, might bring 2 along, just for the hell of it, prop the R31 flag up a bit.

Cazz: Good to see - can't have Ash's less-than-showroom example take the R31 prize by default :)

LOL :lol:

I'd have to push my car about 40km's to get it to this event.

I fink we is dreaming Andrew... the way i work it wont be done :)

No car for me... i intend to walk up, with an esky full of beers in on hand.

And an open beer in the other hand at all times :)

Gonna be one banger of a day if it doesnt rain. Even if it does, i'll have to workout a way of getting something to hold my brollie ;)

Moe PLEASE!!!

How many GTR Badged fakes are out there......yours is just another wanna be GTR ;)

How many obnoxious Nando's stickers are out there...the echo is an original  :lol:

Having said that, a combo of both a GTR badge and a Nando's sticker would take the cake.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake

PMSL!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO