SAU Community

R32 Gts-4

thrtytwo

Are there many R32 GTS-4's in perth and if so is it likely they will come up for sale. And also on that note im assuming a GTS-4 would probably go for around the same price of a GTS-T, maybe a little bit extra ?

There were probably less than 5 in Perth before the 89 model cars started coming in .... now I reckon there are quite a few around. If you look through the car dealerships etc you're bound to find one.

I had mine up for sale a couple of months ago but took it off the market.

Sorry! :D

Ive got a 89 R32 GTS-4 4door and had that for bout 3-4 months now... i brought that privately for $12.5k wit 100k on the clock.... dont know if that was good deal or not but yeah... just thought id give ya some idea...

chard

How many would you like? I've got 2 auto 4 doors and a manual 4 door on the shelf at the moment...Oh and I'm building a 4 door GTS4 that should create some interest in them too...

Jash

Are there many R32 GTS-4's in perth and if so is it likely they will come up for sale. And also on that note im assuming a GTS-4 would probably go for around the same price of a GTS-T, maybe a little bit extra ?

I got my Dark Blue GTS4 couple of months ago from Leederville motors for $14,000 Its in immac condition and only had 94,000kms