SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

haha righto simon, id rather get the thing tested etc, as of when i took the cams out and put stock cams back in, it sounded like it was knocking real bad, but went away once i put a stock computer back in. so ill make sure everythings still alright before i go selling it to anybody.

will also have fmic with piping, stock or HKS 2530 turbo, loom, gearbox etc.

got offered a 240rwkw SR for my ceffy last night, and hes after my RB26 which has done a big end bearing...hmm :wave::D

is that a built SR or stock internals ?

Built = tempting

Stock = Fark off!

this is it here:

SR20DET

Pod Filter

HKS T300 low mount external gate kit

HKS 42mm external wastegate

KAKIMOTO stainless 3 inch catback system

Custom front pipe

APEXI 740cc injectors

Z32 AFM

Wrx injector plugs

Hybrid Front mount intercooler (600x300x70)

TRUST oil cooler

TRUST oil filter relocation kit

TOMEI rocker arm stopper kit

Custom intercooler piping

Dr Drift remapped ECU

Bigger fuel pump

Blitz dual SBC

Greddy catch can

Aftermarket aluminium radiator

PIVOT volt stabilizer/earth wire kit

Twin thermo fans

its out of this car - http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/Widebod...sx-t175960.html

its tempting of course, but i was set on an RB26 so i still wanna head in that direction.

hmmm no internals + 240kw = tunka tunka tunka (bottom end gone)

Although if ur gonna rebuild the 26, be cheaper to rebuild the sr.

Thats my 2c :P

Edited by konect

240 on stock internals with those supporting mods and a GOOD tune (this is the key here) isnt much stress for an SR20 at all... Denzo from JMS made 360 rwkw's on a stock bottomend SR for quite a while (read 3 track days )

but yeah, they sound like shit :wave:

"they sound like shit"

(read TRUCK MOTORS) :O

i just got offered a 32 four door for my cefiro back to stock, thinking about taking up the offer and getting dad to build be a 3 litre bottom end and stick my 26 head on it lol. death wish i know, but cheaper than building a 26 bottom end

"they sound like shit"

(read TRUCK MOTORS) :laugh:

i just got offered a 32 four door for my cefiro back to stock, thinking about taking up the offer and getting dad to build be a 3 litre bottom end and stick my 26 head on it lol. death wish i know, but cheaper than building a 26 bottom end

keep the ceffy!!

keep the ceffy!!

you just want the loom haha :laugh:

not sure what ill do, the 32 has fresh paint, will have stock wheels, the RB20 isnt shitting itself (unlike mine), has an interior (unlike mine), and i get to keep all my good bits off the ceffy ( RB26, 3 core trust radiator, oil cooler, 2530 turbo, boost controller, TT, bucket seat etc) will just chuck in 2 blown RB20s so he can fix it when it finally lunches itself.

got a price of a full rebuild kit for an RB30 bottom end too, 1500 including the crank being balanced etc, forged rods and pistons, headgaskit, block cleaned up etc. then dad can assemble the whole thing (being a mechanic and engine assembler :O ) and then got quoted 700 bucks to get my head sent away to get new guides and all cleaned up. $2200 plus a carton of jim beam and we are in business! have a set of R34 N1s to bolt onto the side, ill build my own exhaust out of stainless and bobs your uncle.

...then i just need a 25 box to stick behind it :)

if i dont swap the ceffy for the 32. ill do the 3 litre anyway and stick it in the ceffy :)

you just want the loom haha :(

not sure what ill do, the 32 has fresh paint, will have stock wheels, the RB20 isnt shitting itself (unlike mine), has an interior (unlike mine), and i get to keep all my good bits off the ceffy ( RB26, 3 core trust radiator, oil cooler, 2530 turbo, boost controller, TT, bucket seat etc) will just chuck in 2 blown RB20s so he can fix it when it finally lunches itself.

got a price of a full rebuild kit for an RB30 bottom end too, 1500 including the crank being balanced etc, forged rods and pistons, headgaskit, block cleaned up etc. then dad can assemble the whole thing (being a mechanic and engine assembler :) ) and then got quoted 700 bucks to get my head sent away to get new guides and all cleaned up. $2200 plus a carton of jim beam and we are in business! have a set of R34 N1s to bolt onto the side, ill build my own exhaust out of stainless and bobs your uncle.

...then i just need a 25 box to stick behind it :)

if i dont swap the ceffy for the 32. ill do the 3 litre anyway and stick it in the ceffy :)

3ltr into ceffy. Dont become another skyline statistic :D

lol so many choices A31cefiro. I'd personally save the $$ and go the rb30det with the 26 head in ur cef. mmm torque! :(

I've had a R32 sedan b4, and i enjoy the ceffy much more even with less power.

Edited by skypy12

i cant imagine wat a rb30det would be like in a cefiro ..........! seriously good and scary.

hes a pic of mine at a trackday recently ....stock suspension at the time ....body roll central.....was very interesting to drive but quite controlable when the back decide to go....ven when i was asleep ! :(

post-15336-1153797905.jpg

Edited by Resin

i put the interior back in the ceffy this afternoon, makes me wanna keep it even more, looks so clean now lol. was just a shell with a cage and a bucket seat, moaned a groaned when i drove it etc. now its noisy (read - minus sound deadening :rofl: ) but alot more comfortable. ill check this 32 out and see how i go, but whichever i choose its getting a 3 litre RB30DETT (technically it would be an RB31DETT :P )

will see how i go, this 32 is alot cleaner compared to my pig spec ceffy :yes:

i cant imagine wat a rb30det would be like in a cefiro ..........! seriously good and scary.

hes a pic of mine at a trackday recently ....stock suspension at the time ....body roll central.....was very interesting to drive but quite controlable when the back decide to go....ven when i was asleep ! :rofl:

lol nice sleep/drive skills!

Are they meisters ? IF so, what offset are they ?

the fronts stick out by 5 mm........... the rear are in line ......unless i wanted to to roll and lip / flare guards .... they are a perfect fit....

Interesting....I will be getting 18 x 9.5 +25 front and rear :(

hmmm no internals + 240kw = tunka tunka tunka (bottom end gone)

Although if ur gonna rebuild the 26, be cheaper to rebuild the sr.

Thats my 2c :(

It's my mate's Dane's car... It's a great car... problem is he never knows what he wants! He did have some Meister's on it just until recently... it really is a very good car! Trust me... it's made an apperence in Speed magazine!