SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

....why? it's pretty much the equivalent of a VK commodore... and i don't mean one of the ones that's "maintained" i mean one that kenny uses to thrash the bush!

id say becuase its actually set off quite well

flares, low offset 15" wheels and its having its pants slid off it...

muchos kudos

....why? it's pretty much the equivalent of a VK commodore... and i don't mean one of the ones that's "maintained" i mean one that kenny uses to thrash the bush!

Laurel is more like a Calais... Cefiro is the Commodore ;)

Fond of everything about it. The stock twin-tone paint, big flares, nice stance and mean rims... ooh and the mirrors :( It's a pig with oldschool flair

um.. has it got interia parts painted red( inside door handle etc)..den it shud b.. had a bride seat too

yeah then it must be. inark needs a backhand slap across the face for painting the interior parts red.. looks so queer. lol the day i got it i painted them all black again!

yeah then it must be. inark needs a backhand slap across the face for painting the interior parts red.. looks so queer. lol the day i got it i painted them all black again!

LOL, yes it was niks and he told me it came from jap like that :P . its a very different car now :laugh:

lol nice work...lol... how did it end up looking? dodgey or mint ?

gud 2 c u moved on from the a31 to another doorian car..how long u planin on keepin?(p.s let me no if u c any jap 4 door projects mr drift car builder :( )

Edited by Dan_J

PM Sydneykid off this forum. takes a while to respond but he's got an awesome reputation.

Check out the groupbuy section also mate.

If you go the stiffer bars, your going to probably need to lower the spring rate back down to 8/6, then the car will sit flat AND grip :P

once i get mine sorted i'll prob be going 7/5 rates.

um yes... like 3cm on front? nd like 4 on bak?

dont know 100%

hahah try about 10cm on the front and about the same on the back.

reason its so much is because the stock bumpers curl under while your-ass sticks it with the lip.

post-18824-1162810496.jpgpost-18824-1162810563.jpg

hahah try about 10cm on the front and about the same on the back.

reason its so much is because the stock bumpers curl under while your-ass sticks it with the lip.

post-18824-1162810496.jpgpost-18824-1162810563.jpg

yeah but it looks like the bumper curls under then comes out looks almost the same length... well then again after looking at the pics... think you can get a tape measure up to it if you get a chance?

Edited by 4DoorWhore

yeah but it looks like the bumper curls under then comes out looks almost the same length... well then again after looking at the pics... think you can get a tape measure up to it if you get a chance?

Hey Scotty! it's me, CT, from Penang, MY. Remember? There's too many Uras out there... why don't you get one of these.... WONDERS SHADOW. I got this set through the help of a freind in JP.

post-29408-1162995857.jpg

post-29408-1162996305.jpg