SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

Guest a31rb25

^^ that's right, but they've supposedly been working on a rear bar for a damn long time apparently. i've sent them numerous emails asking about the release date etc, and never get a straight answer.

the front bar & skirts are damn nice, but way too pricey to get here. $1100 before freight, no thanks

Edited by a31rb25

yea it costing me 1650 including freight(god bless the credit card) but id rather pay more to have a nice kit, i was chatting to jairus and he said the quality is out of this world compared to any other kit out there, i wana be able to fit it straight up not have trouble getting a shop to trim and piss around with it !!! Plus its an nz kit, patriotism !!! GO THE ALL BLACKS lol, sorry................

also check out jts cef, it looks mad with the standard series 1 cef rear bar, all ya need is a big arse cannon.......

u mean a non turbo.....?

if u have sum mechanic skill u do a conversion...... if u can find a bargin on a rb20det+gearbox+ecu...den u'll need bigger brakes and maybe a 5 stud conversion...cant remember if da turbo's ar 4 stud or five stud

if not..... sell the car nd find a turbo because you shud be able to find a bargin in nz :D

Edited by Dan_J

u mean a non turbo.....?

if u have sum mechanic skill u do a conversion...... if u can find a bargin on a rb20det+gearbox+ecu...den u'll need bigger brakes and maybe a 5 stud conversion...cant remember if da turbo's ar 4 stud or five stud

if not..... sell the car nd find a turbo because you shud be able to find a bargin in nz :)

or do like me and throw a SR20DET in place of the RB20E e e e e e e! easy fit and lighter...

love that kit, but im sticking with my Monkey Magic (Uras) till i can afford a Final Konexion...

D_corp_1.jpg

love those things on the sides of the hood... i suppose he made those, dont think you can buy them anywhere right? i need to do a drop vent like that too... man i like that car....

you like all that crap? i was of the impression they did that as a joke throwback to the mad max days, and they had spikes on their wheels (they weren't allowed to run with them)

they did that as a final farewell to the white ceffy,