SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

adam, you just solved my tyre dillemas... I was trying to figure out what 225/40/18's would look like on 9.5J wheels. They look mint. hehe time to chuck em on the cef.

haha. no worries

215 would fit pretty easy too.

Adam, the laurel looks awesome with the XT7s on!

I just got these on today. 18*9.5 on the front and 18*10.5 on the rear

Needs a little guard massaging and then it will be lowered at least 25mm

P3290049Large.jpg

P3290058Large.jpg

P3290060Large.jpg

That's my mate zac, he was just chilling and checking out my dish.

TonyL, as much as I would like it to be laying rails, you are dead right about road clearance.

I don't really care for scraping over speedbumps and up driveways, but I think it could come down just a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

lol some of those proton conversions are totally thinking out of the box, esp the R33 and S15 conversion kits. next time i go to malaysia i'm gonna have to go see those nutbags about some fibreglass parts.

i'm actually diggin the r34 front on the ceffy... it does even up the front with the high boot... all the other r34 front conversions use the standard ceffy height for the front, and consequently end up making it droop too low. this one keeps it up high and it looks fuckin awesome. I'd do the front conversion and leave the rest of the car ceffy style tho instead of makin it a wannabe 34. i suppose in MY you could rock it, but in AU that would get you laughed at.

Counting down the start to the race in the second pic....against a truck :D
lol that's how the ceffies roll in QLD... we drag trucks yo.

Haha, the pic was actually taken in Sydney. My mate in his turbo Patrol was revving it up at the lights, all for laughs. Lol