SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

That ceffy is allwhite in my books. LOL.

Serious though, looks SUPER clean. Not sure about the white-everything though to be honest... that back garnish makes it look VERY very different. will get back to you on if i like it or not, hahaha.

Looks good anyway.

dude, dublin plate! you from dub?? Im rockin a cefiro too, county wicklow

Yea man I want a carbon lip on the boot and a carbon roof spoiler and all the door pillars carbon aswell cuz it is too white!! Also gona paint the alloys bayside blue!!

Peter by any chance is urs the blue Cefiro I see knocking round Aungier st DIT occasionally??

nice car man :P , the sideskirts look like autech ones btw and i think you should take the club s spoiler off the front and send it to me :)

cheers m8.. front lip was a pain in the ass to get.. try on trademe.co.nz theres heaps of em on there..

Yea man I want a carbon lip on the boot and a carbon roof spoiler and all the door pillars carbon aswell cuz it is too white!! Also gona paint the alloys bayside blue!!

Peter by any chance is urs the blue Cefiro I see knocking round Aungier st DIT occasionally??

nope, mines the black one, seen on page 51 of this thread! join up on driftireland.com man!

Serious though, looks SUPER clean. Not sure about the white-everything though to be honest... that back garnish makes it look VERY very different. will get back to you on if i like it or not, hahaha.

not sold on colour matched garnish... seperate tail lights make it look dated. Full S2 tail lights & garnish FTW.

not sold on colour matched garnish... seperate tail lights make it look dated. Full S2 tail lights & garnish FTW.

Reli, I think the exact opposite, the full tail lights were a real 80's thing like the Toyota Corona and the Laurel of cousre, I think the garnish modernises it!!

damn havent really checked this section out since i sold my old ceffy!

anyway im back in a 4 door since my s14 was stolen :(

heres the new C35

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_5450_DxO_raw.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

currently running an RB25 with an apexi RX6 turbo. moving back to vic this week and when i get back its new cooler pipes then off to the tuners and then out to winton for some skids :P

Edited by A31cefiro

looking forward to it chris, car is actually now basically ready, i just wanna tidy up some stuff and get it retuned and its good to go. have a few things like new plenum, oil cooler and hydo handbrake sitting in the passenger seat that i just havent had time to do over here.

the 33 sedan is looking pretty good. really cant wait to get out to winton, its one track i havent tried yet :banana:

damn havent really checked this section out since i sold my old ceffy!

anyway im back in a 4 door since my s14 was stolen :D

heres the new C35

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_5450_DxO_raw.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

currently running an RB25 with an apexi RX6 turbo. moving back to vic this week and when i get back its new cooler pipes then off to the tuners and then out to winton for some skids :P

dude.. what wheels are they, they are exactly what im looking for.

if you ever want to sell let me know

AVS model 5s. Got two sets of em, and always looking for more haha. There's a for sale thread on ns.com where some guy who's selling two sets but they are gtr offsets which will be too agressive for a Toyota

Can never have too agressive of an offset :banana: