SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

man my kit game is all f**ked up atm...

i felt bad for stockers so i swapped him the standard bar and addon for some whacked out bar. im not even too sure what it is. its like an autech but with an flare. doesnt look bad...but it doesnt fit quite right. so basically i need a autech rear AND front :P

hook a brother up!

I've got standard Series 1, 2 and 3 front bars here

Series 1 and 2 rear bars.

Also have a full Uras kit.

Swaps that front bar (or whole lot) for something out of my collection ?? :)

Am very keen on those front lips, they look hot!

felt bad for stockers so i swapped him the standard bar and addon for some whacked out bar. im not even too sure what it is. its like an autech but with an flare. doesnt look bad...but it doesnt fit quite right. so basically i need a autech rear AND front sad.gif

pics of said bar ?

http://assets.speedhunters.com/Images/Padd...ts/IMG_3362.jpg

looks pretty much identical to that, but not as aggressive. I'd take a photo but iphone camera fails and i cant find the digital :down:

anyone know where i can get my hands on an autech rear? if not, I'll probably just steal Kris's... :banana:

haha u wish, my mate wrote off his ceff at winton last month, had full autech kit, i got the front bar, sold the skirts and unfortuantly the rear is in about 14 different peices

went to wolfwoods house yesterday, Have to say his cef by far is the most gangster epic cef ive ever seen!!! need more pics dude!

haha thanks man, well depending on how much it will cost me to cut off old gaurds and fit new over fenders. i may be selling it...