SAU Community

Two Quick R32 Gtr Questions.

Sorry to be a pain mate but I've downloaded it 3 times and it keeps saying that the zipped file is corrupted.

Try this

***note i had to change the extension to ".txt" in order to be able to upload it. To use it, save as, and change the file extension to ".xls"***

Offset_calculator.txt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• @DraftySquash Yeah... maybe think of those gauges as a super rough estimation of oil pressure and engine temperature.  If you want to see your actual engine temp and oil pressure, you're going to need an aftermarket solution. I'll post a photo of my dash, this is a much neater solution in this day and age. I can't think of any reason why someone would start adding individual gauges.  So grab your dash, then add sensors for all the extra things you want to see.  As for what to expect from oil pressure, super quick run down = cold oil, higher pressure. hot oil, lower pressure. Low revs, lower pressure. higher revs, higher pressure. The values will change based on the viscosity of oil used, the actual temperature of the oil, the type of oil pump used, then more nuanced stuff like clearances in the engine. 
    • Should run up to about 6 or so at high revs. But the stock oil pressure gauge is a piece of shit and can't be trusted, so make few to no decisions based on what you see it do.
    • So, when I turned on the car today, the temperature gauge was actually at Cold (phew) and then it gradually climbed to normal temperature.    random question on the oil pressure behaviour. It sits at 4 or just below it when stopped or cruising.  when I give it gas while driving, it slowly climbs up to just past 4. I’ve read that just below 4 is normal, but is it weird to see the pressure go up when I give it gas?  I can kind of understand the pressure building when the engine is accelerating but hoping to be less paranoid about my car and learn her in’s and out’s 😂
    • Yep, that's crazy.  What is the go with stuff like this?  https://creativewerksinc.com/product/pwm-controller/
    • You'll be fine mate, it's an easy job