SAU Community

Thurs 24 Nov! Cruise For A Formal! B Noticed!

shood

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm how many non MENAI HIGH!! or GTHS people are going?

lol... formals are always fun.

hey mate

would you like the list of others i have contacted or Posted up on forums???

OK:

SAU ----- DARKSIDE -------- CARNAGE PERFORMANCE

SSS -------------- GODSPEEED --------- bOOST CRUISING

EXA ------------- WRX FORUM ------- SYDNEY CRUISING

SILVIA -------- FORRESTER FORUM-----OBSESSIVE MOTORSPORTS

FAST FOURS ----------- TOYMODS -------- AUS HONDA

HOT FOURS --------- AUS ROTARY --------- PRELUDE FORUM

AUTOSALON MAGAZINE ----- STREET COMMODORES

AS YOU CAN SEE NO DETAIL HAS BEEN SPARRED!!

CHEERS

AND FREE BUMP!

Edited by shood

GTHS boy, what year did you finish???? I was a gths boy too, graduated in 2003!!! Back in those days, I drove a camry with a big doof doof system...

04, had devil horns back then, sort of. Sorry to say it but allot of your year were fags :)

04, had devil horns back then, sort of. Sorry to say it but allot of your year were fags  :D

HEHE, there were a fair few try hards from my grade... However we had the dodgiets grade, ie we put money in for a year book, and all of a sudden no year book, and someone by the name of she.... drives around a new car??? Go figure...

LOL.. Another guy frm my grade who im good mates with is also on the forum, with a black r32.... If im not mistaken, did you buy a car from justjap, and you were up @ southside last thursday because of some fuel problem?

HEHE, there were a fair few try hards from my grade... However we had the dodgiets grade, ie we put money in for a year book, and all of a sudden no year book, and someone by the name of she.... drives around a new car??? Go figure...

LOL.. Another guy frm my grade who im good mates with is also on the forum, with a black r32.... If im not mistaken, did you buy a car from justjap, and you were up @ southside last thursday because of some fuel problem?

precisely.

99% of your grade were try hards, i.e dea... christ....

who's the guy with the 32?

I ended up fixing the fuel leak myself anyway, first time in a while i don't lose like 1/8th or 1/4 of a tank of fuel in less than a day - day and a half

precisely.

99% of your grade were try hards, i.e dea... christ....

who's the guy with the 32?

I ended up fixing the fuel leak myself anyway, first time in a while i don't lose like 1/8th or 1/4 of a tank of fuel in less than a day - day and a half

Hehe, i was up there doing work for Chris the other day @ southside, you prob saw my car there which is the white 33 as per my avatar. Refresh your memory, i was the asian guy moving the silver 33 for southside...

Yeah, Chr... dea.... etc all had some serious issues.... My mate with the 32 is brendan, z3n2k on the forum... Drives around with a big SSPI sticker on the rear bar, and has white 18inch model 6 rims, so you probably cant miss him!

Well his car is getting engine transplant at the moment, so you prob wont see it on the road for antoher month or so.

ya i know who u are, i knew as soon as you said camry with subs.

I had an incident with christ... towards the end of 03, i just ignored him the whole time while he tried to act tough, then he had some tryhard mate of his try n follow me home, which didn't go to well for them. Neway, he still has his coming :S.

Don't you work fulltime at SSPI?

ya i know who u are, i knew as soon as you said camry with subs.

I had an incident with christ... towards the end of 03, i just ignored him the whole time while he tried to act tough, then he had some tryhard mate of his try n follow me home, which didn't go to well for them. Neway, he still has his coming :S.

Don't you work fulltime at SSPI?

HAHA, that car had the biggest sound system for a shitbox... lol... But still got that car, use it to drive to uni especially with todays fuel prices and cant really park the line everywhere... Sound system was taken out to help pay for my line though.

z3n2k was the one with the cressida wagon that had subs in it, lol... me and him are good mates, and both ended up getting skylines the year after we left school.

Im over the big sound systems, and rather spend money on getting the car to perform to a spec I like. The skyline has a partial system, but not as big as what the camry had.

I dont work at SSPI full time, heck I dont even work there part time. I know the owner pretty well, and help him out here and there, but that day I had to take out a front mount off that silver 33, and replace it with the standard intercooler. In fact, im at uni full time, and work @ Virgin Mobile part time, and do work here and there for SSPI.

Mutlitasking!!!

HAHA, that car had the biggest sound system for a shitbox... lol... But still got that car, use it to drive to uni especially with todays fuel prices and cant really park the line everywhere... Sound system was taken out to help pay for my line though.

z3n2k was the one with the cressida wagon that had subs in it, lol... me and him are good mates, and both ended up getting skylines the year after we left school.

Im over the big sound systems, and rather spend money on getting the car to perform to a spec I like. The skyline has a partial system, but not as big as what the camry had.

I dont work at SSPI full time, heck I dont even work there part time. I know the owner pretty well, and help him out here and there, but that day I had to take out a front mount off that silver 33, and replace it with the standard intercooler. In fact, im at uni full time, and work @ Virgin Mobile part time, and do work here and there for SSPI.

Mutlitasking!!!

yea i still can't remember that guy. Saying he has a black R32 GTS-t doesn't rng a bell either as there are more black 32 GTS-t's than u can poke a stick at, that's why i got the R31 ;), slowly modding it, eventually REALLY heavily modded :)

• 2 weeks later...

FIRSTLY MR G THIS IS NOT A CATCH UP FORUM LOL

BUMP AND REPLIES!!

is the meet at 5pm? or are you leaving at 5pm? If so, i finish work at 5pm so it's a bit tight. I work in Kirrawee though

SUND SPERFECT MAN

JUS JOIN US WE WIL GO DOWN TARREN PT RD SOOOO!!!!!

a skid is when you lock-up the wheels, spinning the wheels is a burnout.lol

my car dont look flash but i know how to produce smoke from the tyres if thats all your after.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

:huh::)