SAU Community

R32 Gtr Bilstein & Whiteline Suspension

Sydneykid

Sk,

duno if you got my pm. I'm interested in getting everything besides the sway bars at this stage, please work out a price and send me payment instructions.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave has bought the last set of R32GTR front Bilsteins, if you have an R32GTR and are desparate I can arrange an alternative. There is extra cost (around $100) as they would have to be revalved to suite. There are still some sets of rears in stock at Bilstein. Consequenlty I will hold the Group Buy open as long as I can.

:thumbsup: cheers :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there SK,

I have a few knocks from the front and back of my 32 GTR and can see a few worn bushes around.

Question is that if I replace:

Front and rear Camber Bush's

Caster Bush's

Cradle Bush's

Would this cover all the suspension related bush's or are there others?

Also I believe that the front camber kit is reduced to $183?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there SK,

I have a few knocks from the front and back of my 32 GTR and can see a few worn bushes around.

Question is that if I replace:

Front and rear Camber Bush's

Caster Bush's

Cradle Bush's

Would this cover all the suspension related bush's or are there others?

Also I believe that the front camber kit is reduced to $183?

Thanks for your help!

PM sent

:laugh: cheers :P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks SK

Finally got my kit installed, I went with a stiffer spring and some adjustable rear upper arms that were'nt in the kit, but essentially the full GB. You get used to driving on the street with saggy suspension but when you get it on the track it really focuses you on the problem. The handling is now sharp and predictable, this street package plus my extras delievers as advertised... good scope for adjustment for MC days etc yet compliant enough for the street. The ride height advice was spot on too. Money well spent, also thanks to W.A. Suspensions for the excellent advice and install

SK,

I'm a definite... Put me down for the full monty please.

Just got to find a pair of standard rear upper control arms (Anyone???) or a pair of adjustable rear track bars to compliment the adjustable rear upper control arms I already have... anyone know where to source these?

Regards,

Shuey R32

SK,

If I wanted a slightly harder spring for the rear end of my R what would be the least painful way of getting it done & would the shocks need revalving? All the reast of the suspension kit is from the parts list on this thread.

Whiltein only make the one rear spring rate, you would have to go to a coil over kit.

Revalving depends an how much higher spring rate you want to use.

We should take this to a PM, rather than clog up a Group Buy thread.

PM sent.

:thumbsup: cheers :laugh:

Sorry, this Group Buy is closed for shocks as there is no more stock of rear R32GTR Bilsteins. I will re-open it for shocks when the next shipment is confirmed.

The other items (springs, bushes and stabilsier bars) are still available however.

:( Merry Xmas to all at SAU :)

Gary, I have finally got enough money to get the rest of the stuff i need. If i was to order bushes/stabilizer bars now when could i expect them to be delivered with all the christmas stuff going on? Thanks

Bushes are usually in stock at Whiteline

Stabiliser bars take 4-5 working days to make as Whiteline do not keep stock

Delivery is via Toll priority and usually takes 1-2 working days to anywhere in Australia.

So, no chance before Xmas, closed between Xmas and New Year. My guess would be 5th January, but that's just a guess.

:P cheers ;)