Scotsman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats the quality of the footage like? was it taken with a decent camera etc

im not a member of the VIC club yet, waiting till i get a line which will be soon hopefully, but im interested in this DVD...

is there any chance it can be posted to me? if so, put me down for a copy...$10 + postage is fine with me

....?

whats the quality of the footage like? was it taken with a decent camera etc

The footage was captured by DV Video Camera's, Edited in full RAW AVI, then comverted to MPEG2 8000kbit/sec Variable Bit Rate with 256k stereo audio, by a proper professional MPEG software (Not Nero or other crap). Which means rendering is slow and precise.

This is however not professional footage, but it's the best quality I can possibly do with the tools I had. In short, the quality is good. I have spent many hours editing and trialing MPEG/DVD Software to getting it as good as possible. I also hate poor quality.

All the editing was done by myself and I have tried to make the clips as entertaining as possible. If you buy this DVD you wont be disappointed! If you have come along to any of the club meeting you would have seen a lower quality edit of this footage as most of the time I was running late and had to do a quick low quality conversion. Plus my old laptop was only a P3-600, so had to make it run smooth from that. The DVD versions are full quality.

yeah thats sweet....i wasnt having a go...just didnt really want a home style DVD lol...

this sounds like its done properly, and the camera isnt some shitter.....and for $10 u cant go too wrong...

so can a copy be mailed to me? i can do direct deposit....

is there any chance it can be posted to me? if so, put me down for a copy...$10 + postage is fine with me

As for postage I would prefer that you make it to a club meeting, or other club event. The more faces we see regularly the better SAU VIC as a club will be. But if you can't make it or live far away then I will post the DVD to you. If this is the case please PM me with your postal address and I will get back to you with an account to deposit into and the exact amount. If making a deposit please put "SAUDVD (forum name)" in the transaction description.

Postage will only be like $3, $4 or $5. Depending on local, reginal or interstate.

As for postage I would prefer that you make it to a club meeting, or other club event.  The more faces we see regularly the better SAU VIC as a club will be.  But if you can't make it or live far away then I will post the DVD to you.  If this is the case please PM me with your postal address and I will get back to you with an account to deposit into and the exact amount.  If making a deposit please put "SAUDVD (forum name)" in the transaction description.

Postage will only be like $3, $4 or $5. Depending on local, reginal or interstate.

yeah, as i said, as soon as i have a skyline, ill be signing up as a member, and ill get to some meets etc....but yeah, if its not too much trouble to post it, ill take it that way

I'll PM you with my address

thanks