SAU Community

Sau In Fast Fours

Links

I'm not too sure I said all those things attributed to me but it's all good.

Nice pic of the R34 with R31House sticker. Mark, you got quoted too.

Pics were - I'm in a couple of times, Reedy's car, 2rismo doing a burnout, closeup of N2O sticker and another taking off down the strip. MSP25T with bonnet up, silver-gtst, Andrea/Brads RB26 S14 doing a MASSIVE burnout, all of us standing around at the driver briefing, TWO.06L, UREADY, someones engine bay with sort of mauve valve covers (RB26) and some rotors.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit

so who here bought the mag?

i am home sick today, so i went and bought the mag. after having a squizz, i checked out the free dvd with it.

and i dont care if anyone here tells me to respect other people./ but what absolute f&^king trash. i have never seen such faecal matter before. tell me you also think it is tragic.

holy shit

so who here bought the mag?

i am home sick today, so i went and bought the mag. after having a squizz, i checked out the free dvd with it.

and i dont care if anyone here tells me to respect other people./ but what absolute f&^king trash. i have never seen such faecal matter before. tell me you also think it is tragic.

home sick again eh? you bludger.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. Just noticed something.

Who's the goose on page 100 in the left lane. Only gets a 15.520 at 93.77mph. :lol:

Oh ........ ;)

Well, it was my first run of the day. :D

And if Moanie's is stock, then mine only has half an engine. And I was using four space saver tyres. :D

Enjoy!

El Bee.

ps. Now next time, I predict a fairly dramatic change. ;)