SAU Community

Nur Anybody?

_IrIsH_

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thats not the normal going price but i think hes saying that this one is a MINES tuned edition.... because the normal NuR specs only go for just over 100k ie. the one that was on jSpec the other day.... i wouldnt pay 200k for it...

It's an M Spec Nur = the pointless one.

GTR's aren't supposed to be a "luxuary" car. Soft suspension and leather seats - pffft!

I'd much rather a standard V Spec and spend the $120K+ you have left over making into what-ever the hell floats your boat.

But thats just my opinion obviously.

i would too but not an old spider... i know that GTR would cain that spider around a track.

Ferraris like that are for try hard wannabes who drive like they are made from egg shells... its like buying a testerossa and trying to cash in on the days when they were cool

Not too sure about that krzysiu! I don't like too many Ferrari models for some reason (apart from Enzo). But I agree, I think the asking price for this car is a bit steep. I really didn't know how much a Nur's price tag was but it got me thinking. If a Nur is 200K how much would a Z tune GTR be? Anyone know?

I really like what Snowman said. A R34 V-spec with some major cash spent on it. About a year ago there was a R34 GTR that came up for sale. It was a 3ltr with all the goodies and it looked fantastic. All up it would have come to $120 000 delivered without compliance mind you. I have some pictures listed below. I much rather this than the $200 000 Nur or the Ferrari.

Personal opinion I guess!

post-4055-1126747911.jpg

Edited by manage13

i think hes asking so much cause its a limited edition MINES release not cause its a NuR... either way its still way too over priced.

Z Tunes arent eligible for import tho unfortunately :( HOWEVER u can get a Standard GTR Vspec and pay the guys from Nismo to come out and convert your car to a Z Tune for a phenominal fee :unsure:

i think hes asking so much cause its a limited edition MINES release not cause its a NuR... either way its still way too over priced.

Z Tunes arent eligible for import tho unfortunately :( HOWEVER u can get a Standard GTR Vspec and pay the guys from Nismo to come out and convert your car to a Z Tune for a phenominal fee :unsure:

BUT even if you do spend the money for them to convert the car you still wouldn't have the Z tune build tag. Would you? I'm just speaking hypothetically here.

i would too but not an old spider... i know that GTR would cain that spider around a track.

Ferraris like that are for try hard wannabes who drive like they are made from egg shells... its like buying a testerossa and trying to cash in on the days when they were cool

How do you know chris would want to trash it around the track if he bought it?

That would be a sweet cruiser