SAU Community

97 R33 Gtr V-spec - Not Compliable!

Item: Gunmetal Grey 97 GTR V-Spec

Item Condition: 'Project Stuff'

Reason for Selling: Can't be road registered and I can't be buggered

Price and Payment Conditions: Cash???

Extra Info: Hey All, I bought this in Sep 2001 as a damaged ( mildly) vehicle, but even though I paid to get it complied, it was never plated. car has most of what is required to make it suitable for rallye, etc just needs interior reassembled, will need front bar, wheels, windscreen and steering wheel

Contact Details:

Open to offers. car can be inspected in Sth East suburbs of Melbourne.

cheers,

Jeremy

I can be contacted on 0403200444 - please leave a message if I don't answer.

How did the car enter into the country? A non complied SEVS car has to be re-exported or destroyed, selling it is illegal. Please clarify this if you don't want this ad to be deleted.

Also post a desired price as per the rules.

Car entered the country with proper Vehicle Import Approval ( which I still have....), and even had the engineer's report completed after the work was done. However, the compliance agent did not apply for the plate from DOTARS, so I was left with a car that was supposedly complied ( although I am not suggesting that it be road registered - please see my initial posting) - probably best suited to parts I suppose. Just not suited to my mate's garage, where it has sat for 3 years.

Price - $16000

Car entered the country with proper Vehicle Import Approval ( which I still have....), and even had the engineer's report completed after the work was done. However, the compliance agent did not apply for the plate from DOTARS, so I was left with a car that was supposedly complied ( although I am not suggesting that it be road registered - please see my initial posting) - probably best suited to parts I suppose. Just not suited to my mate's garage, where it has sat for 3 years.

Price - $16000

Yo R34_

You may be still alowed to have the car complied under RAWS...

DoTaRS had transitional measures in place, which have now expired... However, there are exemptions for the people who were ripped off by Low Volume plate holders...

If this car is any good, complied, it's worth more than double what you're asking...

If you email me the VIN and a copy of the Import approval, I can talk to the DoTaRs RAWS team and get some answers for you...

Cheers

Peter

www.raws.net.au