SAU Community

Auto To Manual Conversion

goeyz

I agree with Coupe-This, its not worth it, probably cheaper to sell your N/A R33 Auto and get an N/A R33 Manual.

Answering your questions, I don't know how much the geraboxes sell for, and if you have to ask if you can put it in yourself, I'm thinking "HELL NO! you cannot."

I can see that you are new to the forums, so I advise you to use the search function, which should be under the skylineSAUstralia banner at the top of your page. It might take a while to get used to, but if you keep asking questions like the ones you have already, you will start to cop alot of flak.

Just try to find out as much by yourself first, its more fun that way anyway.

ya can put it in yaself but it takes a while. i just did a conversion on mi girlfriends VL. that has an RB20DET but i converted it to an auto quickshift from a manual which is harder than changing AUTO TO MANUAL. all the stuff you will need is A MANUAL GEAR BOX, A MANUAL WIRING HARNESS, A MANUAL GEARBOX CROSS MEMBER, A MANUAL COMPUTER, A MANUAL PEDAL BOX, A DIFFERENT TAILSHAFT but that should come with the gearbox, A FLYWHEEL AND A CLUTCH. thats all i can think of off the top of mi head at the the moment. there is a few little other things ya will need. dont put it in ya self if ya not familiar with this sorta stuff. but its not that hard if ya know how to do it

LUKE