SAU Community

Emblem Ripped Off

BensR33

Hi guys, its me again i got my front and right side Emblem ripped off form the Carousel Car park juz today!! i guess its my bad luck week!! as my car was a GTST' 95 Type M i have a red S emblem in the front grill panel and my right side GT Emblem was also ripped off!! Man those Dick Heads.....Kill them!!!

Does any one knows where can i find replacement emblems for the GT & the Front S?

Thanks

Nissan.

Hi guys, its me again i got my front and right side Emblem ripped off form the Carousel Car park juz today!! i guess its my bad luck week!! as my car was a GTST' 95 Type M i have a red S emblem in the front grill panel and my right side GT Emblem was also ripped off!! Man those Dick Heads.....Kill them!!!

Does any one knows where can i find replacement emblems for the GT & the Front S?

Thanks

i think it was a kid who did it coz the finger prints are small on my pannel!! lucky that bastard did not scratch my paint...

i managed to get a GT Badge for 10 from the wreckers but not the RED S though they tell me it cost $88 juz for the Bloody S!!!

Say you were to come out of the shops & see someone badging your car, if you accidently managed to beat seven shades of shit out of them & fall on their face with the bottom of your feet, would this be okay?????