SAU Community

Pics From Last Sundays Cruise

Sambo33

good photos, lol @ blanking out the plates though, i can still read most of em. :P

bahaha dont know about the others but i can definately read yours ash. maybe sam should have just used black on all of them rather than try to colour code it to the plates. :lol:

bahaha dont know about the others but i can definately read yours ash. maybe sam should have just used black on all of them rather than try to colour code it to the plates. :lol:

Mine stands out the best, i can pick out Guy's too, the rest are pretty weel hidden. Personally I'm not that fussed.

is that b/c your is vic registered thus sapol (in the words of mc hammer) "cant touch this"!!  :lol:  :lol:

SAPOL can defect me like anyone else, i'm hardly untouchable, but as i understand it I could still drive the car in Vic without clearing it. But as i intend to be here for a few months yet it'd be kind of inconvenient. :O

That said I've never been pulled over despite my ridiculously loud exhaust, but I mainly put that down to not doing a great deal of driving outside peak hour, fingers crossed it stays that way.

hey guys, its my first post on this site so just saying g'day.

sweet pics you've got there, looks like a good day apart from the weather! wild lookin cars too! ill try and get a hold of some pics i took with my mates camera from last saturday (17th sept) when me and two mates went for a big cruise in more crap weather!

well ill leave it at that for now, take it easy and catchyas later.

ben

Well keep an eye on the SA area for cruises, with the weather getting better hopefully we'll have one soon and see you there, in fact check out the stickie up top there's a dyno day coming up if you're interested.