17/09 Putty Road Cruise Photos

wilch

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh which kinda brings up the point of calling these get togethers a race day rather than a cruise day.. i mean wot the hell?? are we not supposed to be a big convoy? was there not supposed to be someone leading the PACK??? which at first count was 24 with numbers falling through the day... I think the organization and leadership of these so called cruises should be given to someone who's not out there to prove that they have the fastest car or can drive the craziest... after all it doesn't help being singled out as hoons because we drive Skylines and i think we get enough bad press as it is. Yesterday was a great day... weather wise, and the few of us who stuck together through it had a really good time enjoying the drive.. personally i think the organization sucked and it all started from the word go when the leaders did not even bother to check that the group was together from Maccas. This is my opinion which i'm entitled to and of course it's your own choise if you, the people that attended, agree or not.

End friggin rant!

Me too ruk. No one forced anyone to drive the way they did.

I had fun. The fast straights were a bit, "how's your father...". But the corners were fun. Lots of fun.

Awesome day!! Very awesome day!! One of the most fun cruises I've been on. There were no problems, and things went pretty smoothly. I know the group I was in had fun. Even on the way back. :(

Where's phat32, why hasn't he chimed in yet?

100?? holy shit.. that's nuts

I'm in two minds about mar55s' post... I mean i wasn't aware that the rest of the pack wasn't with us when we left maccas.. but i thought the purpose of the re-group at the butterfly farm was supposed to fix that??

In regards to the driving, yeah some places were a little spirited ..... but i think generally.. the group i was with anyway kept well within their limits.

But as the guy who sent us on our way Majanal?? said, there was going to be a leader setting the pace and those who wanted to have a go could overtake and drop back later...that would have worked well.

So I guess in a weird way that means I agree with you MAR55S

leisurely? bahhaha.. i checked the peak speed for the day in my car and it was 1xxkph... duno when i did that though, dont quite remember eva going that fast, lol

good pics! more more :(

Mate your a f**king idiot for doing that on a public road. I recommend that the Exec Committee teminate your SAU NSW club membership for bringing the club into disrepute at a club event.

Mate your a f**king idiot for doing that on a public road. I recommend that the Exec Committee teminate your SAU NSW club membership for bringing the club into disrepute at a club event.

what the hell? i was at the back of the group just trying to keep up. its not like i do that kinda thing at all. gezz :( u ask other ppl that was there, if they noticed i was back with MAR55S, r3vit, and a few of the other guys, who actualy wanted to have a 'cruise' not a race. and even then i wasnt able to keep up very well and had ppl pass me.

so if ur acusing me of being a hoon and speeding past ppl and being an idiot or sum crap like that, get the facts about it b4 saying things like that please.

just adding to that, i didnt, or even wanted to, over take any other person on the cruise, i was overtaken many times, proberly cause i was going too slow. and that speed was proberly done when i had to over take other trafic quickly in small spaces to keep up with every1 else (which i wasnt able to do anyway) ..

thanx, this realy makes a new member feel welcome ;)

::Edit::

quoted from the putty rd cruise thred in the member area..

heheh u drive too close to the charade..heheh

hey silver....i didnt see ur pda...nice to meet ya!!!

it was a awesome day..the weather was so nice....nice to meet and say hello to some of ya........i just want to say sorry to the guy in the white r33...i tail gate him thru the 16km of  twisty..didnt realize that he was on his red P......so it was sensible of u to take it easy................

even more proof that i was indeed going slow!! :(