17/09 Putty Road Cruise Photos

wilch

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a great cruise... Really sorry I missed it, and I fell that I must take some responsibility for the apparent excessive speeds. In Future I will highlight the need to just overtake and go for a "little" blat, not take off down the road.

But that is over now.

I'm glad that everyone had a grat time, and if there is enough interest I am happy to organise two Putty trips a year. What say all you crazy speeding hoons :) ???

Dan.

crazy Canberrians.Just like the Prime Minister.

$250=some sort of performance mod :ph34r:

I only spend about $60 in fuel that day. and about $30 on food yummy!

Used about 400km for 3/4 of a tank which was the best ive had it.

i spent about $150 i think??

me and Bridget had an awesome weekend!!!...lots of funny moments...like my gear knob flying off mid gear change....we were pissing ourselves laughing (maybe it's a blonde thing lol)..

not as many people turned up as what I expected but there was enough!! (last year the maccas car park was full!)

i have some piccys here: http://www.pbase.com/driftspice/gallery_20

sorry... there's not many... i'm usually miz paparazzi :)

i have comments on earlier things said in this thread, but i really cant be bothered ...i think the majority of us had a great day.....bring on the next one!! :D

ps. had dinner on Church St Parramatta after the cruise - anyone here doing laps?? I saw heaps of lines :lol:

So interest for a second one... maybe late March I'm thinking... just the other side of the hot season, but still some leaves on the vines!

Sounds good to me :)

...I'll definately do the overnighter in the Hunter again as well as I'm sure I'll have well and truely consumed the wine bought last weekend by the time the next cruise comes around.

Although next time, I think I'm gonna sit right at the back of the pack from the start and stay out of the way from the rest of you crazy mofo's :O