17/09 Putty Road Cruise Photos

wilch

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks i missed out a good cruze grrr... seems that the defect was not even registered as they gave me both the blueslip defect notice and their yellow copy as well haha oh well car was too dirty for me to attend anyways... but i did put some effort didnt I?

sau10.jpg

lol

ahh man... from what i hear, quite a few people were speeding.. why pick on poor ranicx? cause he mentioned his speed? this happens every year peeps!! every year!!! you think you'd just learnt to accept it!! especially you, red! your comments are quite harsh considering he was NOT the only one to speed.. just silly enough to post it!

sounds like everybody enjoyed themselves. i wish i was there. i was looking forward to it for a while, but had other commitments......damn.

question:

did the organisers arrange to have dedicated lead and tail cars? with the use of CB radios? this really helps, and is handy if the group gets split up. i know no one wants to run last, but if you take turns, everyones happy. just a suggestion..... :P

sounds like everybody enjoyed themselves. i wish i was there. i was looking forward to it for a while, but had other commitments......damn.

question:

did the organisers arrange to have dedicated lead and tail cars? with the use of CB radios? this really helps, and is handy if the group gets split up. i know no one wants to run last, but if you take turns, everyones happy. just a suggestion..... :P

yeh there was a lead and tail car, r33vit was the tail car in the supra, duno who was lead, and most ppl had CB radios. the main gap was made when the charade's intercooler piping came loose and his car stalled. so there was a bit of road side work to fix that up.