SAU Community

Slotted Rotors R32

hey guys im in need of some new rotors mine are stuffed so i was looking at these ones on ebay i no its ebay the king of dodgey stuff but they seem ok! i got a quote from the guy and he said for slotted rotors it will be 550 posted is this ok and how are the quality of these rotors?

link Attached

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ADME:L:RTQ:AU:1

i was just going to get them with this guy cause they were reasonably cheap and i dont no if he has the standards

are these the rda ones i wasnt too sure doesnt say..?

Edited by gt-t_r34

From Repco I picked up 2 DBA908's (rears) and 2 DBA4926's (slotted fronts) for $260pr and $363pr respectively. Worth looking into. The fronts were a bit cheaper than retail but you should be able to grab a pair for just over $400.

edit: stupid brain, can't do maths

Edited by cowie165

yerh i sent him a email bout gettin all 4

ill ring rda tomorrow ill probly end up getting slotted fronts and standard rear... i mite have to get new pads too because the warped rotors will have stuffed them yerh??

you have to get the old pad, and put it on concrete surface with pad surface down, then stand on it and rub it

this gets rid of any grooves cut into the pad by uneven wear on the rotor

they usually say when you get new discs to get new pads aswell because if you don't rough up the pad surface, it will cut the same grooves into the disc surface