SAU Community

Stolen Pda On Putty Road Crise.

Silver-Arrowz

Someone sent a threatening message to my dad this morning. So it's definetly gone.

If anyone else has recieved a message from my phone, pls ignore the little c*nts. I had a few people's number from this forum.

Sorry if I've caused any inconvenience. My number is now cancelled but it doesn't stop the c*nts from accessing the numbers on the SIM card.

Man that sucks. Friggin' low lifes.

Someone reading this thread knows something. So if it's you, or you know who it was, do the right thing.

Chuck the phone in a post pack and send it to:

Skylines Australia NSW

PO Box 7

Broadway

NSW 2007

Consider it your good deed for your pathetic little existence. :(

I don't believe it was anyone that was with the SAU crew. The only time I think I could've lost it is when we were at the Shell service station. All were in the cars and ready to leave. I think I may have dropped the phone or someone decided to come in the car to help themselves when I was getting in/out of the car. But I highly doubt it's someone from here.

Called Optus and they said there's nothing they can do because it'll only come back to me since the SIM card is under my name. Hopefully the d*ckhead is stupid enough to call/msg my dad again from his phone.

Thanks for all concerned.

I don't believe it was anyone that was with the SAU crew. The only time I think I could've lost it is when we were at the Shell service station. All were in the cars and ready to leave. I think I may have dropped the phone or someone decided to come in the car to help themselves when I was getting in/out of the car. But I highly doubt it's someone from here.

Called Optus and they said there's nothing they can do because it'll only come back to me since the SIM card is under my name. Hopefully the d*ckhead is stupid enough to call/msg my dad again from his phone.

Thanks for all concerned.

He Dude,

PM me the IMEI. I'll see what I can do.

What's the IMEI?

Check on the box of the phone. or somewhere on the reciept of the phone. (assuming you got it legally)

International Mobile Equipment Identity = IMEI, bascially its like a serial for people to track your phone and where it is abouts. Most people report the IMEI numbers of stolen phones to police, as they can check it against their database to see if its stolen or not.

Also your phone company should know the IMEI number too, they I think some networks can track the IMEI number if someone makes a phone call from it.

Hope this heaps!

Check on the box of the phone. or somewhere on the reciept of the phone. (assuming you got it legally)

International Mobile Equipment Identity = IMEI, bascially its like a serial for people to track your phone and where it is abouts. Most people report the IMEI numbers of stolen phones to police, as they can check it against their database to see if its stolen or not.

Also your phone company should know the IMEI number too, they I think some networks can track the IMEI number if someone makes a phone call from it.

Hope this heaps!

Thats exactly right. Pretty much, it's the serial number for your handset. It never changes no matter what SIM card you put in. It's 15 digits long and it should be on the side of the box and on the receipt for the phone. If not, call Optus and they can give it to you..then PM me the IMEI and I'll see if I can help you out.

Silver Arrowz - Dude if ur with Optus do you have insurance? Are you Prepaid? If billed it will appear as an 'equipment charge' on your bill, normally around $8.13 (inc GST)

If your not sure call Optus 1300 300 937 and find out.

If you do champ, just make a police report (call local cop shop), then call insurance 1800 501 971 M-F 8:30 - 5:30. They will require the police report # to log a claim, so make sure u do it first.

You may be looking at an excess depending on whether u have claimed within the last 2 years with insurance.

If you need futher help drop me a pm.....obviously I work on the mobile side of things for Optus

My 2 Cents