• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

I can talk all night, even if I am alone. Ummm, maybe not. I hope someone reads this later. I suppose you want an excuse for my absence. Computer playing up. Modem problems specifically. Has anyone got an external modem they don't want?

Angel !!!!!!

Babe , where ya been ???

We missed you and it's hard for only Lauren , Liz and Bailey to fend off all thes guys. They need help and now your back.

Hehehe:D

cheers

Ken

ps , oops , I forgot Kyles.

Hi Ken and Troy. Work? Don't ask. Still looking for real 8:30 - 5:00 type job. Have taken 8 weeks off part time to study. They asked me at work if I minded doing a few extra shifts on the days I am not studying. Now I am working 41 hours a week and studying 3 full days a week. And I am renovating my house.

Hardly time to wax my baby.

I'll have to go to events and read about Albany. My husband and I were just talking about going for a weekend a couple of weeks ago. Doubt I could get time off work, but I can feel a serious illness comming on now.

I WON in the car park war! You would be so proud of me troy boy. The bastard didnt even get a word in hehehe.

Kylie : "You where so rude to me calling me on the weekend. Troys car is worth more than all your cars combined." the idiot tryed to get a word in but then i said loundly "and.. you should have though before you bought 3 more cars you should have though about where you where going to put them. Im not moving house, I was here first. So you just have to find else where for your cars beucase your not getting my car space in the car port"

sucked in.. dont mess with kyles .. hehe i was cracking up laughing . Hes awnser was after a few seconds of silence. Ok. So i said thankyou and hung up hehehe..