• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

I don't want to tell everyone what I want to do and then have to explain why I haven't done it. Lots of plans, but I am also renovating my house, and it all costs. I do hope to have my car at show standard eventually, though I have had so many setbacks, I now realise I need to take it slowly. But it will be custom, and very individual.

I can get one new cheaper through my own people. It's only if I could get one for $200 second hand, I would take it, as I have to spend alot of money to get it ripped apart and customised anyway. It is a particular style I need though for the basic shape.

hmmm i had the most interesting evening - i am really god damn puzzled!!

Saturday night went out as u know apart from Scott & his mate i thought i had behaved myself.

Sunday get this message from a Billy wanting to know if i wanted to catch up for drinks - i think back dont remember any Billy thought it mustve been Scotts mate! Whos a blondie and a year younger than me.

Turn up for drinks tonight - Billy turns out to be the dark haired dark eyed (just how i like them) football/cricket player - and rather gorgeous and i have no idea how i met him, how he got my number - i remember nothing - he was there with his footy team who deafeted Kingsley - so he had nothing to do with Scott thank god - but Ive lost some crucial parts of Saturday night - i am god damn stumped - hehe i scored big time and i cant remember even how i pulled the guy!! :)

and he's 25 not a year younger than me like Scotts mate hmmmm i could imagine when im old and married my grand children going to me "so nanna how did u meet grandpa?" "i dont know sonny i was too shitfaced to remember"