• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

pauly, looking for a job that has nothing to do with food, i am over working at nandos and over food shops :( nandos is just one ****ed up place to work, they all little bitches :)

anyone wanna recoommend me? i need to find a job fast, day by day my hate for nandos builds :)

cam, nengun sent me emial this morning, the cooler isn't even on it's way yet! japanese take hols when ever they feel like it :)

adrian :)

i think theres a few turbo GTS-4's but very rare, dun think theres one in perth, i am talking bout r33's here!

i know all the r32 gts-4's were turbo

yes they are fairly common CC - saw a few - haha some even were rebadged as GTR's :) and they were NA!

Adrian what can u do matey then - if it aint for food what kinda work are u looking at?

anything niz, like retail or office shit i dun care lol, as long as it gets me outta food business and of course i gotta like it :)

paul, are you talking bout Austech or Autech, if your talking bout the japanese company that does rare versions of the gtr and stuff then it's Autech, the Autech R34 4 Door GTR is a beast :)

liking work - haha impossible!

well keep an earout for u Adrian. My parents quite often look for young internal salesreps to train up :)

I dont forget the NA's i just forget Silvias haha :)