• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Niz looks under desk Pwpft aint here either mwhaha

So what u trying to tell me Liz is dont get married - gotchya :( haha least u made it past the honeymoon unlike some friends of mine!

Paid for the terbs Micko.

At least you got the dosh to pay for em.

I'm still trying to balance the tightrope between car sale and rebuilt engine.

Cheers

Ken

Originally posted by Micko

The boss is away for the next week - gone away with a 6ft blonde female friend...

Nope , Niz is here...

Cheers

Ken

PS and you DIDN'T go ????????

yeah just going to say - there more of us around? Its surprising how many people go - ive got a cousin, sister, granddaughter, bestfriend, dog,cat,monkey thats as tall as u ........... but i never see them :(

Cool Liz , that's where you get bogged to the eyeballs , covered in sand , slide down impossibly steep hills in low range , teeter over huge boulders...

Sounds boring, not.

Cheers

Ken

Ken - its with SES - we all get a go at driving the Land cruiser troopies around collie. And it doesn;t matter if we smash them hahaha but if you do you have to buy a carton, The newies always screw up and get maggo on the friday nite and spend all saturday spewing hahahaha Its hella fun!!!

I love 4wding - well when someone else is driving not me :( sandboarding is fun too :) must admit after a weekend out in the iddle of nowhere doing that kinda thing - it is good to get home and have a shower!