• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

maybe it was my fourth birthday - hmmm it was one of the two - i'll check back with the album later haha

i want kids later down the track - i want to be as annoying of a mother as my mum has been to me *evil laugh* but i dont want a whole football team - one or two would be nice :(

Originally posted by Sneeza

Ken - I don't want kids.... Drew and I nearly didn't get married cause of it hahaha... its not funny... but yeah

Yep , same with me. Had a choice of 2 babes ( unbelievable but true ) and chose the one I got cos show no want no clones of me or her.

Which for the rest of the world is probably a good thing....

Hehehe

cheers

Ken

Originally posted by Nizmo

maybe it was my fourth birthday - hmmm it was one of the two - i'll check back with the album later haha  

i want kids later down the track - i want to be as annoying of a mother as my mum has been to me *evil laugh* but i dont want a whole football team - one or two would be nice :(

well if you can't find anyone to help , just holler.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of guys who will do it for nothing:D

Cheers

Ken

Drew and I had to go to catholic marriage education to get married in the church and in our group I was the only one who didn't stand up to say i wanted kids.... I don't give a shit... women in IT with kids don't make managers.

how romantic ken - didnt choose the one u loved just the one that didnt want kids haha men!!

Never ever heard of durian - never smelt it which sounds like a good thing.

I think my car must have a leak cos it smells damp inside when i take it thru carwash so i just put myown elbow grease into it - hence why it always looks so shockin!