• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

nah, all ready to put down a deposit on an autoworx car (although a car i had a drive of at CRed was ok too) but sumthing said no.....

Found out a couple of guys at work (who i've known for ages, just never knew they had good cars) have rexes that do easy high 11's (with nos) and low 12's (without).

So after having a drive in their cars, i've decided on a rex....

Yerr rex are good, i think it all comes down to personal preference really. My mate had an ex targa wrx running 25 psi, that was the first really fast car i drove and fuuuuuk that thing moved, still the fastest car ive been in so far.

yeh i would love a skyline, however the cheaper insurance, better condition cars for the money and being able to seat a couple more people comfortably set it in stone for me.

The first turbo car i went in was a modded skyline so they hold fond memories.... mmmmm boost!!!

fark!!! thats awesome. I managed to get it down to about $2500, which is better than what i expected. Im nearly 21 to.

Alot of Insurance companies dont really have set quotes do they. Speaking to 3 different people from the same place, with the same car gets you 3 totally different prices....

yeah, i go to the gym at least 4 if not 5 times a week :( it's a awesome place to be, don't be intimidated dude, everyone's there just to chill out and exercise :O i admit i was intimidated at first, but after a little while i loved it :O and still do! wat gym u goin to? zest? wats ur name coz i haven't a clue yours or pacey's names!

adrian :P

yeh i plan on going 3-5 times a week. I think i'll get over the whole intimidation thing afta a week or so anyway.

Yeh i joined up with Dan and the other guys at zest (so i've only met dan so far). looking forward to it though

Mat

cool cool mat, yeah i might move to zest, when my contract finishes at fitness first! :)

yeah pacey, i went last night, paul told me you were suppose to come?

adrian :P