• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

There is no place like HOME!!!... :)

G'day all... I missed whoring...

been stuck in the emerald hotel for 3 days with bunch of work people :) it was fun... spa, bar, gym....etc..etc hehhehe

just got home... :D I love my house :) there is no place like home.

ohh yeah QV1 building is pretty cool too :)

cheers

JOe

rob - went there for work and a bit of play.. pity I couldn't stay there a bit longer...

Good fun though... :D

** - whats with this 180 second rule thingo?!? I just posted to another thread, looked this one up and tried to post to it?! supose its fully killed the whoring hey?

Hey Boys *hugs*

:D

hmmm sick of certain aspects of my life ..... time for shutdown! Get feeling being used ...... why cant i just get a decent man who wants to be with me??? whats so hard about that?

heya lauren...

sounds like you're a bit down.. not so good... me got a heap of things to focus on now that i've had a break and time to sit back and think about things...

grrrr - stupid 180 thing!

nah not focus on .... just accept and get over! :D Why be with a guy that doesnt give a phuck .... doesnt want to show you off? ...... who am i fooling .... might as well invest my time into something thats actually going somewhere in my opinon.

How was the UK anyway?

good choice...

UK was good. I quite enjoyed the place. Am toying with the idea of going back there... not sure.. lots of factors that I'm not prpared to voice publicaly here...

Was a good fun trip.. had work things on monday, tusday and wednesday.. had thursday around london to look around - then on a plane home on friday...

liz aint here

sounds great cam .... follow your heart dude if it tells you to go back do it :D .... you only live life once.

Yeah my ex rang up last wednesday to say he was going over to UK what i thought was last friday but since the call on my phone saturday morning (which i didnt ansewer but suspect was from him) .... maybe its this friday he's going not last friday ... hmmm i dont know weird that all of a sudden im the centre of his attention again .... i would be way pissed off if i was his current girlfriend.

i want to buy a house ..... got the area picked out and everything just need to get together the money which is hard since dad is telling me my car sounds like its running really rough (think i need a S-AFC) apparently sounds liek a truck when its idling now ..... which i must admit it does sounds a bit rough.