• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

well yeah i need it fixed soon otherwise you can come live here and listen to my parents whinging ok! .... plus im not happy that my car can run outta fuel whenever it pleases i really dont need the stress of it - i just want it to be normal how it was before .... noone else has these problems withthe Bosch pump!

well if i knew i was going to have these probs i would just get a standard one .... its just time is not something you have and i would liek it done sometime before the new year :D my parents are really hassling me about it and now dads giving me shit how i shouldve just left it alone and they shouldnt of bought me the R33 and all this shit :)

well i dont need it phucked on friday cos i have work!! and i woul dleave it til next week but i have work on Wednesday ..... so yeah.

Newsflash .... my parents OWN my car and the fact i live with them they kinda know when somethings wrong with it :rolleyes:

yeah but if it plays up it'll be friday

"yeah sorry cant make it to work cos my car is p-h-u-c-k-e-d" ..... not liek i dont need money at the moment either :rolleyes:

anyway see ya have a good day at work.