• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Niz , has he just worked out that his current g/f has no money and no way of earning any.

Maybe he realises you are his mealticket along with the sole sibling benefits ??

Cheers

Ken

Kyles we should catch up soon!! im going out on the 16th August to celebrate being fired .... your welcome to come out with us!!

Yeah watched an Episode of Everybody loves Raymond last night .... really got me thinking ..... cos when you think about what you got up too an d your kids are probably going to get up to worse ....... i can begin to understand why people dont have kids ..... mine are going to be a nightmare!! But my parents think im an :angel: they dont know much about what i got up to at all ..... have had their suspicions sometimes but theres no proof :D

Originally posted by Micko

Hunk under the flabby exterior eh Ken :bahaha::bahaha::bahaha:

Hey , that was a private and pesonal post.

No peeking:D :shake:

Cheers

Ken

I cant wait to have kids. I know all the tricks of the trade hehe.. i have the advantage of seing all the mistakes my mums and dads at daycare.. hehe..

I would love to come out niz. I think that weekend Im going out with some friends into northbridge or somting like that. Ill let you know :D

Originally posted by gtrken

Niz , has he just worked out that his current g/f has no money and no way of earning any.

Maybe he realises you are his mealticket along with the sole sibling benefits ??

Cheers

Ken

Ken im not being naive here but he really did love me .... lots of different ways he showed it but i really was his world and money had nothing to do with it ...... he knew my parents would make me sign a prenup if i got married anyway. As his best mate said when he came to talk "sense" into me "All Andy wants Lauren is you .... he wants nothing else"

Originally posted by Kyles

I cant wait to have kids. I know all the tricks of the trade hehe.. i have the advantage of seing all the mistakes my mums and dads at daycare.. hehe..  

I would love to come out niz. I think that weekend Im going out with some friends into northbridge or somting like that. Ill let you know :)

I'm sure if you want kids we can arrange something

:D

* what , she wants commitment as well *

*runs *

Cheers

Ken

well we'll be in NB too .... i need rescuing from my mates flatmates!! ...... they have already planned it and i dont liek the clubs they do!! i just thought it was rude that it was my party yet one of their flatmates was going to me "We'll go here then we'll go here" and i was like nooooooo i dun think so!

i want kids but im in no hurry ....... i intend to live out my youth first ..... so far in my life i have no regrets ive packed a lot in .... i wuld hate to be 17 and have a kid like the chickkie next door!!

Originally posted by Nizmo

Ken im not being naive here but he really did love me .... lots of different ways he showed it but i really was his world and money had nothing to do with it ...... he knew my parents would make me sign a prenup if i got married anyway. As his best mate said when he came to talk "sense" into me "All Andy wants Lauren is you .... he wants nothing else"

So what happened?

He worships the ground you walk on , did lot's of little things for you , got on with your parents , you lived with him.

What pissed you off that much that you left?

PM if you want.

cheers

Ken

Originally posted by Kyles

Ken.. Troys swimmers are the only swimmers i want.

Thanks for the offer lol

Who me ??

I said I could arrange it

I didn't say I could DO it:D

Cheers

Ken

Originally posted by Nizmo

Yeah watched an Episode of Everybody loves Raymond last night .... really got me thinking ..... cos when you think about what you got up too an d your kids are probably going to get up to worse ....... i can begin to understand why people dont have kids ..... mine are going to be a nightmare!! But my parents think im an :angel: they dont know much about what i got up to at all ..... have had their suspicions sometimes but theres no proof :D

I got 3 kids, little ones.

I saw that episode and thought it was as deep as flea's spit., just good for a laugh.

The reality is that we (parents) have a bit of a chuckle at some of our kids exploits just like I had a laugh at the show.