SAU Community

Whoretown WA

skyzerr33

April :cheers: full service .... belts were changed in November. But it sounds like somethings starting to squeel a little bit under there!!

ive got heaps of rattles i never had before either - not that thats a performance thing but still annoying.

Dunno whether to take it to Slako or C-Red ...... C-Red did my suspension and said that it was spluttering etc on the way in but they also told me it was because of a non standard leaking blow off valve - what tha? mine standard and it aint leaking. And when i took it to Slako for service he said he couldnt find what i was talking about.

• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Maybe urs is aftermarket but in the stock position?? i would have though that they would have tried to fix it if you took it into them.

Did you get shocks and springs put in by C-Red?? I definitely think that i am going to go lower, well when i get in to my house anyway cause there will be no gutter to drive up!

nah ken babe looked at it definately standard.

nah just got the shocks put in by C-Red they were only asked to do that - thats why they didnt fiddle witht the rest of the car.

i bought the car like that. haha thats the first thing anyone says about my car .... its sooo bloody low .... oh well gotta have a little bit of rice at least :cheers: no point putting neons under it cos i dont think you would hardly see the shadow haha

haha neons?? that would look ok actually cause all you would see is a bit of a glow from under it!

I had fun on the work today, the only good thing about working in the sticks is being able to fly past all the other traffic going FAST!!

Drove through the city on the way home though yesterday and the exhaust and BOV sounds cool... hehe

and i have got a day off tomorrow as well! yay!

i would like to know but i dont think theres anyway of telling .... ive looked for some kinda label imprint but cant see anything. It was funny cos when my shockies packed it in the tops of my wheels actually disappeared above the wheel arches by about 2cm haha...... no wonder i had eggs in my tyres after that little episode.

yeah cant wait to redo my exhaust etc ...... just need the cash - i want to collect enough to do the exhaust and Intercooler together.

Guess i better save to fix that wing of mine first :cheers: ..... so what do ya reckon .... veilside copy?

well mine was probably whiteline then ..... thing is the guy i bought my car off sent me thru a few invoices on stuff he had done to my car .... mainly invoices for the rims etc .... but on them it has the REAL odo reading!! it has 95,000Kms when he had the rims done in April last year but i bought my car with 75Km on the clock in August ..... go figure. It also used to have Bunbury plates on it.

with your kit i reckon that a veilside copy would look pretty cool!

havent you got an aftermarket exhaust already? i am sure that it sounded like it!

i got to finish off my exhaust as well as a front mount and clutch... got to save to do things to the house when it gets finished too!

i reckon that it has had the clock wound back then! definitely.

My car has got 83k on the clock which is pretty good for a car of that age, my old 98 pulsar had more kms on it than that!

how long ago did you get it cause i used to stay down in bunbury a bit and i reckon that i might have seen it now!

well me and this guy who drove a Skyline but isnt part of the club was talking at City West one day while i was waiting for a few guys .... and he went to have a look at the exhaust and goes .... yeah it could be a bit bigger eh? haha ... i kinda grown attached to my holden Clubby tip tho - im not a big fan of the big northbridge tunnel look hanging from the car.

yeah i thought the veilside might be the way to go :cheers: GTR is nice just had too many problems with it disintergrating on me thats all!!

haha must be hard with house n car things .... i wouldnt mind buying a house just need to win lotto for the deposit .... even got the area picked out :D Sometimes i think stuff the car i'll jsut save for a deposit on a house.

yeah i thought that i would be able to do both, but i am finiding it hard... i think that the car is going to have to go onto the back burner for a while when i get the clutch fixed :cheers: unless i win lotto that is:)

i like my northbridge tunnel, the ol' D1 style! i like it cause its no where near as loud as most peoples that i know and looks good.

Got it in last August .... was owned by a guy who lived in Freo since Feb last year (ahh being a licensing clerk was a wonderful thing .... bit of background checking :cheers: ) then it mustve come from Bunbury people previously.

it wouldnt of had those rims on it when it was in bunbury. from what i can see the kit wouldve been the same tho.

no doubt its been wound back but i wanna know why? usually gets done in perth but why did the guy that had it before me wind it back ... he was a fairly older bloke .... and its not like the car had done a huge amount - thats fairly reasonable in my opinion .... my ZX is an 88 and only done 113,000 but thats believable cos the guy that had it used to have about 5 other cars!! and i used to not take it out often cos i used to have the use of the dealership cars.

My ZX is loud!! its the kind that can set peoples alarms off haha .... i used to work in a place i was allowed to park my car in their high rise carpark cos i worked late .... anyway i really hated working there and every nigh ton the way out i would leave black marks on the ramps and set off everybodys alarms *evil laugh* .... then i got the pussie R33 with the Pussie exhaust.... i wanted to see if i could take hte ZX to work today (if the battery wasnt flat) but my mum refused to let me drive my own car cos it wasnt insured!! for phucks sake its got third party and iveonly had one prang in the history of my cars and it was small and while i was on my P's!!