• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Originally posted by Nizmo

headache back :(

massage the spine at the base of your skull , you might notice that the supporting muscle is tense. Happens to office people quite alot and also people who are tall, slouch and don't have retain a good standing posture (like me).

Hehe Funny Niz..... you should try that technique again this summer... spend all your time at the beach , go real brown , then go claim all the benefits for being aboriginal :(

P.S I am not intentionally insulting aboriginals/its true that they do get more benifts than we do though :)

LOL @ Brett and his disclaimer - you thing you got it bad i will be working for OAED when i come back from adelaide .... Office of Aboriginal Economic Development ..... i'll need more disclaimers than you the way i talk!!

mmmm Benefits :drooling:

Haha good luck Niz :(

I think the key to a good time for me is putting it all together... A good launch, dont miss my gears, have no unforseend problems and I should be alright... in my defence I have on been the the drgs once ( during Drag Wars no less :) )so I probably need more practise to achieve these times ...

sweet - should be a good night .... even a friend of mine i havent seen in ages says he might come .... apparently saw me on Orrong Rd today so sent me a message. He's cool - he's someone that seems to have a endless supply of money from god knows where (u dont ask) LOL and forever buying ya drinks :(

doesnt anyone work on a monday?

hopefully this week goes quick - bring on holidayzzzz!!

ooooow bra strap rub on sunburn ...... must be worse than i thought :(

im a bit sleepy - dont know why - ate healthy - had my vitamins - had early night.

My mum is soooo going to get it when i get home - worse thing is when someone has to think about something that pisses them off all day - and i just brood over it - more i brood and think about it the angrier i get ..... so by the time she gets home - i will have full wrath power.

Hehe you should focus that brooding power into keeping yourself awake :( I know what you mean though... I do that big time... If something happanes I just keep going over it in my mind.... stuff like that drives me crazy :)