SAU Community

Official Sauwa Cruise - Sunday 2nd Oct

dan_the_man

hey Noxious, i think u were alittle behide me, basicly i hit a concer too fast and lost it ;)

u might have seen my car in the dirt or up a side road near liz's car when she was stoped

Just let it be a lesson to you to take more care, especially with other cars around. Any damage????

Couldn't make this one due to work, the next one will be a night cruise so I will make sure I'm there. Still don't know anyone from here yet, if someone looks a little lost it's me hahaha

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys first want to thanks liz and dan for an awesome cruise!! great choice of roads and glad there wasnt too much of a downpour. Was wondering where u got to mikey, bad luck hey. Cant wait to see those photos

Hey all,

yeh was a great hill cruise... great to finally meet some fellow skyline enthusiasts

i missed what you did gts_evilution but definitely saw the old lady shaking her head and finger at everyone!

already awaiting next cruise B)

PuCkStAr

Firstly I would like to apologise to everyone on the cruise, I was acting like a tool and I could have endanger other drivers on the cruise. I also want to apologised to liz and dan as they organised a great cruise and I went and been a dickhead.

I’m really sorry :P and hope everyone can forgive me,

The cruise was good and I went and f**ked it up

Sorry again

Michael

There's no need to apologise mate. Most people stuff up at one time or another and it was pretty impressive to watch ;) The main thing is that your alright. Hope you get the cooler fixed soon!

Regards,

Dan

Hey pple! Sorry about the mistake i made at kfc. I'm new to perth and all, so even i had a bloody map, i couldn't tell which way is which! A very good example is when i got lost trying to get from manning road to vic park and albany highway. Took more than an hr to find it. LOL. How dumb can one get right? Oh wells, poor direction sense inherited from my parents i guess, and my parents always ask why do i spend so much on petrol. =X Anyway, thanks Dan and Liz for the cruise! It was fantastic, nice to meet so many skyline enthusiasts, and eagerly waitting for the next one! Lookin at all the beautiful rides makes me wanna spend more $$ on mine! But alas, $$ is an issue for now. Anyway, thanks again! Cheers!

P/s: To anyone whom i've offended by any dumbass driving, my apologies and please do tell so i know the shit i've done. I'm in the ugly wine red R33 (FOR 337).

i didnt attend the cruise but Mcness is has some killer twist (organised a cruise with another club on this road) should be very dangerous with wet roads. i wil try to come to the next one.

what was the turn out like and POST THOSE PICS UP :D