SAU Community

R33 Or R34

BensR33

hi guys,

recently i had been look ard and spotted lost of R34's on the roads they look real cool! i would like some opinion form u whether to upgrade to R34 or juz stick with R33 coz to up gread to R34 i need to top up like 12 GRAND!!

Cheers

Ben

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna go see lots of R34's hang around Curtin Uni! I thought R34's were a 'rare sight' until I started working there. I'd love to upgrade as well, but can't decide whether I wanna go for a car that's *similar* to mine or buy a whole different car.

"Games don't affect people. If Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music."

That's also why I haven't done the upgrade; 12 grand can buy a lot of goodies for your car! I didn't think the R34 was any more heavier than an R33 though, will have to look that up.

"Games don't affect people. If Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music."

Also think of the resale value of your R33 if you were to put 12k into it. Could cause you a lot of drama's and there is no way in hell you would even get close to getting that money spent back. If you want a nice turbo car. Buy an XR6 Turbo instead and kill all the skylines on the road :)

personaly i would rather spend the 12 grand on my r33.. give it a year and they will be everywere and you will have a r34 stocker and saying r33's arnt that bad and mine would be really quick if i spent the money on it rather then this stocker r34, but hey if one big one small tail light is ya thing go for it ...my opinion

i guess in the end of the day no matter what u had done to ur ride is all for ur own interest juz look at the GT N1K autosaloon winner his car now is still not sold the amnout of mods he done to it also cost a bomb!!

by the way the GT N1K skyline is for sale @ $50,000 lol.

Edited by BensR33

Also think of the resale value of your R33 if you were to put 12k into it. Could cause you a lot of drama's and there is no way in hell you would even get close to getting that money spent back. If you want a nice turbo car. Buy an XR6 Turbo instead and kill all the skylines on the road :D

Thanks mate i will still prefer a SKYLINE than FORD!!!

hey wats so bad abt R33s? all u have to do is juz polish once a week and ur car would look as good as new !! and i believe a stock standard R33 would Blow a stock R34!!

well the R33 back looks more sexy than the R34!! form my point of view