SAU Community

R32 4 Door Tailight Conversion

Ive seen a couple of 4 door skylines with the same sort of lights as the 2 door skyline. The black area surrounding the lights is filled in with the colour of the body making it look more like a 2 doors lights which in my opinion look alot better.

I have a 4 door r32 and iam searrching around if anyone knows a workshop or panel shop which can supply these special lights or if anyone knows how these are made up.

Thnk for any feedback.

i like the 4dr lights on dark coloured lines... black and purple... on lighter colours they look crap imo.

yeah mine has the east bear covers on it... theyre about 300 for the kit + delivery from japan + paint... or u could do what mr gts4 said and do the full conversion.

yeah same here, i like the 4dr lights only on black or darkish colours.

And in order to do the swap you need the coupe rear bar and lights, but you need to modify the 4dr boot lid (for the curves around the lights) because the 2dr bootlid is a bit wider. 2dr tailights may need a bit of modding as well, to fit the outta edge.

Also, i've emailed greenline.co.jp in regards to the east bear covers, and they told me its outta production. =(