SAU Community

R34gtr Engine! Greddyt88 Turbine " 4 Doors * R34

rrrr

Nar, just a curious punter.

A little bit modded to come in under sevs?

I am thinking that a work shop that has SEVs approval to bring in 4 door R34s would have some way to get around it?

If you had the resources you could throw a Rb25 back in there. Jam the RB26 in a creat. Rip the rims of it and throw on a set of stockers. Throw the 26 and the wheels in a 40 foot container along with a set of Bride seats and what other crap you want. Get the thing complanced. sell the NEO motor to some lucky punter with the advantage of being able to see it run in a car. Slap the wheels back on and shoe horne the 26 back it. You then have a car that officaly has less then a 20 % increase in capacity that would be as easy as shit to get enginered. Or, you find out of a enginering work shop that has just closed down. find some one with a enginers certificate from that bussiness. Scan the certificate and adjust the details to suit on the certificate. Print it out and Get the bastard laminated and stuff it in the glovebox of your car. Not that I would recommend this option. :(

One would have to ask, would all the frigging around be worth it? Well.. the car is cheap enough?? especially compared to a R34 GTR..

There probaly is a easier & more legal way to go about it?? EG: move to Japan for 12 months?? Import it as a race rally non compliance weapon. Make for an exspensive Drift car??

I thought there may have been some one with the resources and the know how that may be interested in such a speciment.

After all, Auto Sports in Sydney import INSANE cars regualy??? <_<

Edited by rrrr

rrrr: Very interesting car, but we only allow people to post For Sale threads about items that they actually OWN :D

Next time, if you find any other cool cars like this, please post them in the General Automotive section of these forums!

Cheers,

Andrew.

P.S. I have moved this thread to General Automotive forum.