SAU Community

Sau Vic Networking. Who Does What?

Bass Junky

I'm a "computer wiz" and take photos in my spare time.

My father in law engineers/machines all kinds of engine race parts - if anyone ever needs something custom done just send us the specs. My brother in law is a mechanic and my brother and cousin are automotive engineers.

One day I'll get around to starting a race team...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first i thought it meant Rotary Hemi Electronic injection Twin Turbo

Then i realised it is just my first name wih Xs each side, like straight edge hardcore guys used to do back in the day. Hardcore as in <span id="MUSIC" class=xxxxkeyword onmouseover="onmo(this);" onmouseout="inMenu=false;hide(this);">music</span>.

Ive been working for the last 2 years doing autocad and Proengineer.  I can also use SolidEdge pretty well and work is soon changing over to Unigraphics, so ill soon have that down pretty well soon.

I can also use Fluent for performaing computational fluid dynamics problems and use Nastran/Femap for finite element analysis. Hows that sound?

Putting all that theory in uni in actual use in the work place is the secret. :lol:

have it already half full, and you've got yourself a deal

but you better get me maximum refund

$40 and you have a deal. PM me if you are still interested. Anybody else want any accounting work done for cheap $$$? Financial statements if you own a business? If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Edited by nikr33

$40 and you have a deal. PM me if you are still interested. Anybody else want any accounting work done for cheap $$$? Financial statements if you own a business? If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will get back to you.

lol, well ill PM you at the end of the next financial year i guess!

Skybee, you should pick up where Auto-rust... sorry Autotrust :D left off, Danny used to do a fair few electical problem solving on SAU member cars. He's packed up shop these days though, and we constantly get guys who've just imported cars in VIC who want alarms fitted n stuff.

I agree, someone should create a directory, so we can have our own mini SAU Vic trades and services directory. That way, we can all use each others services - giving us all more money to spend on our cars :D

There used to be a thread that had what everybody did for a job in it. inark started it late last year i think.

heh ..who is my daddy and what does he do?

1067969204kiga1.jpg

I'm yet another network & desktop support person who swings spanners (or tries to) in his spare time :P

I learnt to juggle at work the other day too :) though not very well...

i need someone to fix my auto elec problems. the car never starts instantly on cold start. its only when its cold it doesnt start straight away. if turn key to crank it just tries and tries and tries and tries and eventually works if i just hold the key to on for long enough. once warm no problem at all. powerfc doesnt appear to be the cause, had starting issues with stock ecu. have gtr33 pump, fuel filter replaced, tming belt etc all the stuff, plugs, 130k on the clock r33 series 2. anyone keen?

will pay cash as im over it not starting

EY, i work for John Blair motor sales, Honda/Alfa romeo dealership corner of chaple and high street, in the parts department so anyone who wants any honda or alfa parts pm me ill get you my staff discount its really good on genuine parts, non-gen probably not that much better than what most other people here can get

i need someone to fix my auto elec problems. the car never starts instantly on cold start. its only when its cold it doesnt start straight away. if turn key to crank it just tries and tries and tries and tries and eventually works if i just hold the key to on for long enough. once warm no problem at all. powerfc doesnt appear to be the cause, had starting issues with stock ecu. have gtr33 pump, fuel filter replaced, tming belt etc all the stuff, plugs, 130k on the clock  r33 series 2. anyone keen?

hey paul,

got the same thing with mine too at the moment, but only started happening after i had bosch 040, pfc, avcr installed & tuned.

i've got a remote start that would occasionally take 2 goes to start before the tune, but the key would start it instantly everytime.