SAU Community

Why Is This R33 Sooo Cheap?

goeyz

R33 series 1 (ugliest of the skylines)

non-turbo

automatic

200,000kms

not registered (only supplied a VIN)

if they're not enough reasons... the guy does not seem to display that he knows a lot about skylines and just comes across as dodgy to me

my 2c

Warren.

I have a R33 GTS-T series 1 and I don't think my car looks ugly.

It does have a kit/mags and exhause but still. :(

R33 series 1 (ugliest of the skylines)

non-turbo

automatic

200,000kms

not registered (only supplied a VIN)

if they're not enough reasons... the guy does not seem to display that he knows a lot about skylines and just comes across as dodgy to me

my 2c

Warren.

what does it being a series 1 have to do with the cheap price??

The one advertised is obviously just a shitbox.

BTW, last time I searched a 32 (not GTR) was worth less on average.

Something to do with em being bit older and a lot weaker perhaps??

:D

Edited by gR33ddy

Number of Previous Owners: 

*Great used car only 2 owners

eny?

bargen?

couldent?

marrone?

byers?

I hope the car has been maintained better than the owners education. :blink:

I certainly wouldn't be spending $8k on a car that I've never seen/heard/driven in the flesh.....

"no engine problems" could mean that it has a myriad of problems, not related to the engine.

awww why is everyone paying out on S1 R33's :blink:

i think my baby is beautiful... oh well i spose as they say.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

-Ruffels

Edited by Ruffels

i think the way they changed the indicators and parkers in the bumper on the series 2 looks shithouse. other than that, they might have a better looking grille and maybe a better wing. but jesus, to say the series 1 is ugly.... you just payed the shit out of about %90 of your own car. good one. HA

i think the way they changed the indicators and parkers in the bumper on the series 2 looks shithouse. other than that, they might have a better looking grille and maybe a better wing. but jesus, to say the series 1 is ugly.... you just payed the shit out of about %90 of your own car. good one. HA

lol true. anyways this isnt about if S1 is uglier than S2.

i agree with most of whats been said, sounds dodgy as hell to me, the guy obviously has a yr 8 education when it comes to english... if not lower, 200,000kms is alota farkin k's, obviously doesnt know much about the car in general going by what hes written for the description etc etc, and the list goes on.