SAU Community

Front Cuts For Sale

Hi all,

I have some cuts in stock that I need to clear out (TAS06 is calling).

R32 GTR front cut. Was showing 74xxx kms on aftermaket speedo (sold). ARC FMIC 600x300x100 twin entry with piping to turbos. Strut brace, oil catch can, brembos on front, std rears with drilled rotors. Ohlins adjustable coilovers front and rear. Blitz access computer. new Greddy ProfecB Spec2 boost controller. Missing air box but everything else is complete. Comes with rear diff and brake assembly. Also have a ss cat back to suit that has some dings in it. Motor starts and runs.

$7500.00

91 S13 red top turbo manual. Blitz trumpet valve, pod (no filter), small trust fmic with piping. Additional injector ports, strut brace. Cusco fully adjustable coilovers front and rear adjustable tops. Rear diff with brake ass and adjustable camber arms. HKS EVC boost controller. 100195kms

$3750.00

91 180SX red top turbo manual, stock. Rear diff and brake ass.100xxxkms

$3600.00

95 180SX black top turbo manual. 134500kms. Apexi sus, Blitz valve otherwise stock. Rear diff and brake ass.

$4100.00

88 VR4 4g63t, evo fmic. Blitz valve. Gab struts. Cusco brace. Vented bonnet. Old school Apex AFC. Front bar in good condition. Rear diff and brake ass. A bit high in the kms 174000.

$2750.00

WRX box, good condition: $1200.00

GTR R32 box with tfr in good condition: $1200.00

Tein SW20 coilovers adjustable everything: $900.00

Rays Gram lights (gold) suit Soarer 17*7.5, good condition $1000.00

Items are in Darwin. Shipping depot to depot would be around $300.00.

Please PM your email addresses and I will send pics. Not looking at seperating cuts. You can contact me on 0417 5777 44.

Cheers,

Ken

Edited by RBNT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah 3.0 twin turbo direct injected - VR30DDTT. Makes 298kw factory (or 400hp if you prefer). Compared to the 32 GTR which makes 250kw at the wheels in production car trim it should be in mid pack somewhere despite weighing 1700kg.
    • Thank you for the heads up! Will definitely take a look!
    • Hi all,  My 1990 R32 GT-R has developed a bad knocking sound coming from the what I assume is the front differential (the reason why I assume this is when I pull the fuse for the asetta the knock disappears put it back in and it comes back and yes the transfer case and gearbox has fresh oil in it), the uni joint on the front differential side was broken bad it would have been causing massive vibrations into the pinion gear,    has anyone experienced this before? And is anyone selling a front differential Center complete with pinion and crown gear ?    For the drive shaft I can’t find any driveline workshops in SE QLD that will put a new uni joint on the front prop shaft as they are a staked uni joint no one wants to touch it 😭 does anyone have any recommendations on any workshops that can replace the uni joint ?    sorry if this has been posted before I couldn’t find anything using the search function for this exact issue  thank you  NSM32    sorry for the bad photo, yes it’s missing a bolt I took the photo while removing the shaft to take to a workshop to try and get it repaired 
    • The offset of the wheel is usually stamped on the inside of the rim. So just pull the wheel off and see if it's marked as such.
    • It's very possible my measurements are wrong as I did measure with the wheel and tire still on the car. It's possible I didn't judge inner gap correctly and ended up adding width. I'm eager to buy new wheels, but I think I might be putting the cart before the horse. The best thing to do this right. I can take off the wheels off, I might even just have the tires taken off and do some proper measurements. It won't cost me much, if anything, and will save me a whole bunch of headache in the long run.