SAU Community

Sau Vic Show N Shine & Bbq - Sunday 2nd October.

Snowman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SNOWIE: A friend of mine is thinkin of checkin it out and he dont drive a line where would parking be for him same place or somewhere else?
Car will be parked on the grass.

And that includes competitors and general visitors. The area is HUGE so we'll have a section for competiton cars and another for general parking.

<_<

oh god Ferni tell us its not so!

I hope to make it down for a squizz at everyones shiny beasts... hey Al is your car going to be there? I am keen to see the colour in the flesh...

I have to go to the Monster truck thing at Flinders Park first... how the hell there going to do that in the tennis centre I don't know.... jump 2 cars, turn around, come back...?

Looks like the weather will be on our side for Sunday too.

Am looking forward to seeing you all there!

PS: If anyone has a vortex, can you bring it? Mine suffered a little too much action from Snowy's pitching arm and lost a wing :)

Oh - and BTW all you R33 owners... we might have to work out a runner-up trophy for you all, as I'm going to win :cheers:

Oh - and BTW all you R33 owners... we might have to work out a runner-up trophy for you all, as I'm going to win

If u win 'best R33', make a 'worst R33' trophy, ill win that 4 sure, no backseat, 1/2 a dash, key graphics down the rhs, mismatched rear bumper. Its bad :)

I do plan on taking off the stock wing and hopefully if i can find the right colour, make a stickytape(over the holes) wing, u know spiff her up a lil for the show :cheers: