SAU Community

Sau Vic Show N Shine & Bbq - Sunday 2nd October.

Snowman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh god Ferni tell us its not so!

I hope to make it down for a squizz at everyones shiny beasts... hey Al is your car going to be there? I am keen to see the colour in the flesh...

I have to go to the Monster truck thing at Flinders Park first... how the hell there going to do that in the tennis centre I don't know.... jump 2 cars, turn around, come back...?

My car is back in the w/shop :)

Nothing broken, just a few improvements :P

Should be all over by 5pm - but we'll try and do vote tallys and trophy presentation about 3.30pm.

Also - from BOM website:

Tonight and Sunday

A brief morning shower or two possible, otherwise fine. Lengthy sunny periods

developing with moderate to locally fresh northwest wind. Top of 21

Also...

It will be easier for everyone (yourselves and other traffic) if you can come along the 'out bound' lane of Swan St (ie: with the park on your left). This way you wont have to delay trams and traffic by turning right to enter the driveway.

Not critical - just a handy tip.

F***in ****!

Wednesday: 180 billowing smoke.. needs turbo swapped

Saturday night 12am: 32 splits coolant hose on freeway exit

Saturday night 12:02am: Legendary 'Ed' restores our faith in commodore drivers and not only tows us home but helps push car up arsehole driveway.

3 out of 3 off the road. :~(

Anyone with a spare 32 radiator top hose.. feel free to drop it off in the morning for free beer (after you drive us to the shops to get beer??!)..

Well depending on outcome of above, don't be surprised if we aren't at the bbq.. again! :P

Edited by Kaz180

Great showing of numbers and sensational effort by the organisers. Was great to catch up and check out the rides.

Special thanks to all those who made a spectacle of themselves leaving the venue. Thanks for making the people passing by who witnessed your special skills of lack of discipline and common sense think we are all COCKS like you and possibly jeapourdize future events. Knee jerk councils and the service would use your actions to brand us all and deny future access to such facilities. You know who you are and I hope you consider the rest of us next time and either leave sensibly or don't come at all. Calder is open every friday night if you need to pull burnouts.

why do people ALWAYS rip burnouts when leaving car shows? do they not realise that each and every single car at the show is capable of doing equal to, and better than what they are doing?

always has me baffled

Great weather, great turn-out, great company, GREAT DAY!! :(

All the car's looked awesome and yet again mine was absent on a important event :)

Well said Geoff and Dezz. Unfortunately some people only think of themselves and do not realise that amongst their fellow enthusiasts they only look like DlCKHEADS with a lack of respect for other motorists :D

Dezz did you come?

And what about Abused (Kelvin), didn't see ya there either.

Great weather, great turn-out, great company, GREAT DAY!! :(

All the car's looked awesome and yet again mine was absent on a important event :)

Well said Geoff and Dezz.  Unfortunately some people only think of themselves and do not realise that amongst their fellow enthusiasts they only look like DlCKHEADS with a lack of respect for other motorists  :D

Dezz did you come?

And what about Abused (Kelvin), didn't see ya there either.

nah mate didnt get down there! maybe next time

grrr hope Dave didnt chuck to must of a spastic in my car when we left.. i tend to tune out when he drives... sorry if my car was one of the said vichicles that performed the dickhead speciticle .... :D

this aside it was a fantasic day, fantastic people and fantasic weather so we should all be very happy wth the day :(

-Ruffels

yep kelvin was there, came with us westerners in a stockish gunmetal 33. his mate was driving, i think he was only there for an hour or so tho.

Yeop thats me, and Like Ruffels i apologize too, had a mate driving and to my mates having an external gate is like christmas, so i apologize also, kinda felt embarrassed when everyones lookin at ya leavin and u got a mate that thinks hes driving the fastest car on earth trying to open the gate up for everyone :D

Spewin i couldnt stay, h0m0 mate had to have a kid one year ago today :(