SAU Community

Greensborough/Mill Park/Heidelburgers

Tiiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha it was me! Hello :O

I think we may have seen you coming back to your car but we buggered off when we saw the cops arriving... (there was a stolen falcon dumped next to your car and still running!).

Anyway 46n2 was a bit jealous of your rear wang (its bigger than his) hehe :)

Are you from the area?

~Kaz & Michael

haha it was me! Hello :P

I think we may have seen you coming back to your car but we buggered off when we saw the cops arriving... (there was a stolen falcon dumped next to your car and still running!).

Anyway 46n2 was a bit jealous of your rear wang (its bigger than his) hehe :P

Are you from the area?

~Kaz & Michael

Hey Kaz and Michael! LMFAO that was BRILLIANT, we loved it! We also took off when we saw the cops there - that car was right next to ours and we thought they were checking out the Rex!!! We were wondering if I'd taken my silver WRX as well, if you'd have left two notes as we both have big rear wangs. :D:) He he he!

I am from Eltham and Matt's from out Vermont way. We went to see a movie. Thanks for the note, we thought it was great! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Jenna and Matt

Edited by Tiiger

Might as well make something useful out of this thread and take this opportunity to try and revive the old 1st Sunday of the Month Northies meet for breakfast/coffee at the promenade in South Morang.

Used to be just a locals thing, meet up for coffee by the "lake". Don't have to bring your line (most of us don't because they're somehow broken or being mended, and the eggs and bacon breakfast is to die for. Used to be a regular meetup, but has since died off, so maybe if people are up for it might bring it back.

The next first sunday is this sunday (which coincides with the Show and Shine, so if you guys want to meet and then cruise to the S&S, otherwise make it Sunday afterwards)

oooooo ..... im from Eltham

:cheers:

-Ruffels

......... OH... AND.... theres a white 33 with the same kit as me and a very similar number plate to mine.. all my friends mistake him for me... the numebr plate is RUTTLZ... is this person on the site?

Edited by Ruffels

my gf lives up in greenzy and im up there a fair bit, why dont u guys make it later or like a evening supper, with cakes n stuff instead of late breaky, hmmm the thought of getting up early is unsettling to some of us :)

hey,

im from greensy too, at simpson barracks.. geof, south morang pub goes off of a friday night :) anyway, would be good to catch up with some of ya, theres a few skylines on base i could try and drag along (about 5 of them plus mine haha),

mark