SAU Community

Greensborough/Mill Park/Heidelburgers

Tiiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jdill, tell me what your car looks like, I think I might have seen it in greensy a couple of times.

And about the Maloo.. maybe I have seen a maloo in husrtbridge recently, can't remeber if it was green or not.

I got an R33 gtst its silver and i got the gtr wing. Its as good as stock from outside but give it time under the hood

who in the mill park are drives an R33 thats burgandy, and has had a patch up job on the rear passenger side, and a black R33 gts-t??? they live like... a street away from a mate of mine in the mill park lakes estate, you ever see a standard looking R33 gun metal gray with blitz logos on the rear quarter windows, thats him.

That'd be my track car with the ally flashing on the rear. Don't really recall a gunmetal 33 but there is a gunmetal 32 at the end of the street. Was always trying to impress with wheelspin in the wet past my place.

yeah i seen that as well, dunno if the owner is on here but.

yeah i figured yours was a track car, with all the schtickers n what not :lol:

yeah well my mate lives the next street down. my cars there as well at the moment ( wine red R33 with p plates and allblitz stickers on the back window and rear quarters ) so if you see that hoonin round.... tell me, coz it shouldnt be :lol:

Edited by **JaR**

That'd be my track car with the ally flashing on the rear. Don't really recall a gunmetal 33 but there is a gunmetal 32 at the end of the street. Was always trying to impress with wheelspin in the wet past my place.

Is this the one with the little kid brother who says his big bro is gonna outrace you or whatever? lol.. has he commented on the GTR yet? hehe :)

hey,

im from greensy too, at simpson barracks.. geof, south morang pub goes off of a friday night ;) anyway, would be good to catch up with some of ya, theres a few skylines on base i could try and drag along (about 5 of them plus mine haha),

mark

Bummer I missed this, but next time I'll come along as long (as you guys don't mind a chick in a WRX joining you)

Jenna

I'll wander over at 10:30 but if no-one is there I'm back to the couch for Indy.

Geoff, you can also email me at [email protected] if you like for stuff like this. I have to teach at Pony Club on the 6th November from 10am-3pm so I can't make that one, but would love to join you guys at the next one.

Thanks!

Jenna

:P