Greensborough/Mill Park/Heidelburgers

Tiiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm from South Morang.. well actually Mernda (nobody seems to know where that is) I drive a white S2 R33 with White 17's. I hardly see any other Skylines around?

I drive down to Mill Park and Bundoora a fair bit - I must just miss everybody :P

I used to work at TRUenergy in South Morang on McDonalds road there..

I'd be in for a mini local meet if guys are keen...

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I'm from South Morang.. well actually Mernda (nobody seems to know where that is) I drive a white S2 R33 with White 17's. I hardly see any other Skylines around?

I drive down to Mill Park and Bundoora a fair bit - I must just miss everybody :P

I used to work at TRUenergy in South Morang on McDonalds road there..

I'd be in for a mini local meet if guys are keen...

Cheers

I remember seeing that quite often.

If there is a meet Sunday I'll be there, but I think I'll be at the Barbie Saturday too.

yo r31silhouette I saw TWO 33's with white rims today around Epping :D

I think one of the plates was... tmb.. or something.. I don't know, I was distracted by all the cops at the railway crossing near Lalor safeway.. think there was a hit n run at around 6ish and the victim had a pram/stroller caus they put it in the back of their paddy van. :)

There's an imposter! :ban: My plates are TTB so I'm guessing 'TMB' was possibly me... I'm always around Epping at 5:30 - 6ish.. If you see me.. gimme a wave!! :)