SAU Community

Greddy Ecus

Miller the hoon

Helo people just wondering if anyone knows who does them and what ECU you use. I have an auto so a PFC no good for me and was told that only a good piggy bac would work with gear changes.

Greddy ultimate is on the cards + anyone with an exhast maniflod, was it a waste of money or are you happy with $ for the added performants

sorry dudes spelling is terrible

I have an Emanage Blue installed in my car, put it in about 2 weeks ago. Hasn't been tuned yet but the car is running fine. Should be getting the tune done sometime within the next month. Piece of advice though if you are considering an Emanage; make sure it is updated with the latest firmware before you get it tuned! Still haven't installed the Emanage Ultimate yet Noxious? Was looking forward to your experiences with it.

"Mmmm, unexplained bacon."

I have heard that there are problems with the GReddy Ultimate... and that GReddy had prematurely released it before fixing some of those problems.... just check with AJ at speedworks before puttingit in he should be able to confirm this or not as I know he does tuning for them as well... the GReddy Blue is still supposed to be the best one out there but I am sure I read somewhere that there was a gold one as well not 100% sure on the differences between them thou...

Yeah I'm going to Speedworks to get my Emanage Blue tuned, they've looked after my brother in the past and were really knowledgeable. I bet with the Emanage Ultimate they'll release firmware patches over time to fix any bugs, just like Emanage Blue.

Speedworks are located in Osborne Park. My car is an auto, with: Emanage Blue + injector harness, FMIC, AVCR, 3" SS exhaust from turbo back with dump pipe and high flow cat, HKS pod with heat shield, Nismo FPR and a Walbro 255L/h fuel pump.

Edited by MacGuyver

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• If there's no rubber gasket you need a new cap. There should be a rubber gasket, depending on the car. If you are driving the car hard and the power steering is getting hot it will spit out of the reservoir. I have seen people tap the cap for a hose + overflow catch bottle placed somewhere that it will fit. 
    • Oil pan gasket is 31397-41X04. Strainer assembly is 31728-4AX00. You can look at this yourself: https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/nissan-japan/skyline/er34/3945-rb25det/trans/317 and https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/nissan-japan/skyline/er34/3945-rb25det/trans/311 Checking online the actual picture of the OEM filter looks like this:  
    • Hi everyone, I want to start organise buying the parts to do a transmission fluid, gasket and filter*(strainer) change on my R34 GTT Series 2. I've got the part numbers from a tutorial on YouTube (shoutout to The Build Room) and I've found a Filter Kit on Kudos Motorsport - https://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/automatic-transmission-filter-4spd-suit-nissan-skyline-250gt-stagea-wc34-series-p-1609.html   I'm not sure if their image is for reference only, but the filter on that image only has 4 bolts whereas the actual one off the video has about 12.  So I want to make sure I don't buy some wrong part 🙈   Has anyone here bought the filter kit off Kudos for their R34?    Thanks in advance
    • Fluid gets hot, expands, comes out the cap. The seal might be old, dry and cracked....but realistically, this is something that has been happening since long before the seals should be able to be considered to be old and dry and cracked. A better PS fluid cooler is a helpful thing. I plumbed the trans cooler from an R34 into mine. Deleted the near useless loop of hardline in front of the radiator that Nissan thought would do the job.
    • Got this thing up and running properly!    Traced my AFM wires and the signal back to ECU was good, ground was good but no 12v! With a jumper wire tied into what should be the 12v wire it fired right up and rev’d nice and strong! One thing down at least, now to figure out where the break or disconnect is. Tach is probably next, hopefully that’s just the signal wire from the ECU but I doubt I’m that lucky