SAU Community

Show And Shine Photos.

Mr. Oizo

I'll resize and edit more later, if you want a larger size of an image, let me know the filename and what size you want.

IMG_7524_.jpg

IMG_7484_.jpg

IMG_7562_.jpg

IMG_7477_.jpg

IMG_7479_.jpg

IMG_7548_.jpg

IMG_7516_.jpg

My pics turned out pretty crap, so I'm trying to sort through and find some good ones, I'll update this thread with them later.

Now, post your pics too.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn your quick ;)

was a great day

and there some skillfull photos well done dude

i had lots of fun :P

-Mark

oh yeah... have any pics of my pos?

white 33 RUFFLS

:D thanks

Edited by Ruffels

holy hotballs, some damn nice pics u took there tharaka, ive got pently of pics wghich ill post up tonight, 75 but my camera is no where near as good. awesome day guys

Thanks Paul, I got some of your car as well, but the sun wasn't helping.

IMG_7447_.jpg

IMG_7448_.jpg

IMG_7446_.jpg

can you send me pics of the J-Spec cars?

-=NismoR32=- who took out best R32

Ben with the Sky80

Craig with the VIP LS400 who took best Non-Line

and me with the "Bitch's got switches" maxima

to [email protected]

Cheers

Yep, I gotta resize and edit them and I'll email them off

Hey guys,

Quickly on behalf of the SAU Vic committee I'd just like to say a huge thank-you for the turn-out and support today. Easily the biggest turn out of people for an event in the 12 months we have been in existance. All the cars looked great and it was especially pleasing to see so many new or non-regular faces. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Anyways.... a quick run down on the winners for the day.

Best R32.

1. Michael - Nismo32

2. Greg - Tubro X

3. Patric - Ocean

Best R33.

1. Nathan - GTIARR

2. Golgo - Jamezilla

3. Natasha - MissRB25DET

Best R34

1. Clayton - clayoth

2. SMAUG - Snowman

3. Adz - Adzmax

Best Non-Line

1. Craig - J-Spec (Silver Celsior)

2. Dane - phunky monkey - Widebody S13

3. Justine - MissJuz - Blue S15

Best 31

Um.... they must have all got lost.

Anyways - was a great showing by everyone and so far Tharkra and Joel some great pictures too. James has pcitures of every car and is looking to make a little screen-saver from the day with it so stay tuned.

Cheers.

Snowy

;)

The widebody 180 is owned by Dane, not Dale...lol

Looked like a great day, nice pics....wish i wasnt workin

haha, I was about to write that.

Hi Everyone,

That was my S15, thanks for a great day, i only got to speak with a few of you but i'm sure you'll see you around soon anyway.

Justine