SAU Community

Show And Shine Photos.

Mr. Oizo

Well you couldn't of asked for better weather, awesome conditions for a show'n'shine... A big congrats to the committee and everybody else who organised the day..

Cars looked great, and a very good turn out to say the least. Will definetly be coming to the next one, providing my car is not sitting in a workshop..

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was an awesome day.. my first skylines australia event.. and i must say i was fairly impressed with the standard of both organisation of cars and then quality... mine was probably the worst there :D hehe

must say you guys are the most friendly bunch of people ive ever met, special thanks goes out to paul for the spin and all the guys for the great hospitality

-Ruffels (Mark)

Edited by Ruffels

lol... my bad

oh yeah i took happy snaps too so if your after a shot i mos probably have one... however im a shit photographer so it will just look like a picture of a car hahha... none of this fancy blury focussy stuff dark has going :D

-Mark

Edited by Ruffels

Thanks everyone for coming along. It was a great day with a fantastic turnout :D

You can be sure we will be having more events of this type in the future.

Big thanks to everyone who helped out to make the day work really well.

I'm sorry I missed the trophies - but congratulations to all the winners!

Especially Nathan (damn you!) who rightly deserved to pip me for first place :(

I'm uploading photos (slowly) at the moment - so check for the SnS link on my gallery page shortly:

http://www.jamezilla.com/sau/index.html

* To those who took pictures (Dark, yours are fantastic) - can you bring a CD-ROM along to the next meeting? I am wanting to put together some form of screen-saver. Thanks

James

thanks to everyone for a great time. I was pretty nervous at first about meeting all these people I had been talking to on the forums for over a year now, so thanks for being so kind and outgoing (to those that I met), was nice to finally put some faces to names, and I hope to meet more of you next time.

PS I'm a member now WOOOOOOOOOO.... and I have a Tshit too> :D:(:) :) :) :)

thanks to everyone for a great time. I was pretty nervous at first about meeting all these people I had been talking to on the forums for over a year now, so thanks for being so kind and outgoing (to those that I met), was nice to finally put some faces to names, and I hope to meet more of you next time.

PS I'm a member now WOOOOOOOOOO.... and I have a Tshit too> :(:) :) :) :) :)

a tshit, whats that like? :D

darkeh, let me know what model canon you want and I can try and get you wholesale price on it... I used to work in the digital photographics section :D I still know people who work there.

BTW did anyone take any pics of that sweet series 3 (?) RX7 that was there (not on display but in the parking lot).

Thommo are those pics from your fone? Dang thats good quality!!

I saw u takin picures with a tiny fone lookin thing.

Spewin i had to leave early, the weather was awesome.

Glad my car didnt have its kit on it yet or else i would have had to park out on the road :D

Was an awesome day and big thanks to the committee for organising it. Great to see so many nice cars in one place and everyone having a good time.

Gradually working my way through the pics on the thread!

Look forward to the next one guys and girls.